Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've seen one of them almost completely naked. They are already synched up. Pain in the ass. Good advice guys. I laughed at have chocolate with you at all time. Is that a serious suggestion?

Of course dawg, ya might be black but there can never be enough chocolate. Be up in there like a double chocolate layer cake, coated with Hershey's. They'll want to put a strawberry on you and write "Happy Birthday" on your chest.

Ok...we need to keep this vewy vewy quiet...and I've copped to stuff like this before...buy I...uh...I like 'Elastic Heart"...a lot...sometimes I wonder just exactly what kind of mutant I am...don't cast me out

Man, I shout that loud from the mountain tops. Sia is an amazing singer and Chandelier and Elastic Heart are both fantastic songs. Love em.

Maybe. Even so..if you play FF I would think Davante Adams/Jeff Janis would be must pickups. Someone has to fill his role for quite awhile.

Adams was already going to be a good sleeper this year (GB's #3 receiver usually does well, and Adams has been looking really good in the offseason).

As for Jeff Janis, he's got a high ceiling and can make splash plays, but his hands have also been pretty inconsistent. We also drafted Ty Montgomery in the 3rd round this year; I'd recommend following GB's remaining preseason games if you're interested in a GB WR3, and watch both Montgomery and Janis and see how they do.

As for my chocolate suggestion from earlier - it was always a definite helper with PMS (at least with most of the women I've been around in my life). It's definitely a mood booster. 

Also..if they give you the weird stare..just shrug it off and say it always helped your ex or whatever. 

All I am saying is it can't hurt. 

I was going to say Boykin but I just realized he went to the Panthers. Hokies!

Yeah, Boykin regressed last year and we let him walk. With Cobb re-signed, Adams stepping up late last season, Janis developing, and Abbredaris returning from injury, paying Boykin and letting another receiver walk didn't make much sense. We already made that mistake letting Charles Johnson get away and he is quickly becoming a favorite target in Minnesota (and to think we could have avoided that by putting him on IR, but we didn't recognize his injury and he was swept up from practice squad).

Yeah, Boykin regressed last year and we let him walk. With Cobb re-signed, Adams stepping up late last season, Janis developing, and Abbredaris returning from injury, paying Boykin and letting another receiver walk didn't make much sense. We already made that mistake letting Charles Johnson get away and he is quickly becoming a favorite target in Minnesota (and to think we could have avoided that by putting him on IR, but we didn't recognize his injury and he was swept up from practice squad).

Yeah he flashed in 13 and then kind of disappeared, didn't make much sense to pay him under that scenario but I didn't realize he was actually gone

Yeah he flashed in 13 and then kind of disappeared, didn't make much sense to pay him under that scenario but I didn't realize he was actually gone

Yeah, he was an RFA. Just let him hit the market since we didn't have room to keep him around. Probably worked out best for both parties.

edit:

Oh, and one more thought on potential fantasy impact. Richard Rodgers is looking to breakout at TE. He should be undisputed starter this season, and now he should see more passes thrown his way. He's also said to have the best hands on the team. Could be a good sleeper if you don't get a Gronk.

I know some of you get a kick out of this stuff so here's one (and from a guy who had been here quite awhile)

Hey you fcking tool. You're an idiot, always have been and always will be. Don't play favorites. You and your Mods are the joke of every NFL Board. You are a blind stupid homer and shouldn't be in charge of anything and you banning me because one of your idiots complained shows that. My opinions are better than most here and Ive been on this board for a decade plus-and you have always been a joke. Go fck yourself. You ruin these forums like no other.

Im going to send your warning to the Redskins formally with a complaint and repost it on other boards.

So if I'm taken away, just know that over the din of all the cheering you may not be able to hear me say, "I'll miss you guys."

Archived