Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn son jerseys are 99 dollars on nfl shop

I won't wear Redskins jerseys though, won't do it

Not really anyone I want to proudly represent

If assume they are press on numbers not sewed on.

Looks like the Nike "Elite" jerseys are the real deal and they're $300. I personally prefer the pressed on numbers though.

I won't hesitate to rock a Redskins jersey though, during football season. I rock tee shirts in the off season.

Speaking of tee shirts, I'm totally trying to step up my tee shirt game this spring/summer. Size medium, fitted nicely, that's my ****.

We went the week before Christmas back in 2003, I think that's one of their slowest weeks of the year. Waited no more than 15 minutes for everything. Never seen 5 he parks so empty.

Told the wife that, for the rest of our lives, we will NEVER go to Disney any time of the year wxcept for the week before Christmas lol

I remember as a kid in the 80s/early 90s before fast passes...2+ hour wait for space mountain. **** outta here, cuz

October is also a great time to go in my experience.  Plus the Halloween stuff they do at Universal Studios is INSANE.

yeah man. I aint buying a real jersey.  The best jersey i have is a sean taylor fake but it looks better than any of my real ones

The NFL and federal government busted a slew of the sites from China selling fake jerseys.  They had stitched fake ones going for $20 for just about every sport when I browsed a couple of years ago.  

My guess is they have re-opened under another name.  Guy I knew that bought in bulk from those sites was telling me they get busted, then re-open under another website name every year or so lol.

I have no idea where to put this, so here it will go. I wanted to tell people that if you have an animal with stinky breath (which is kind of normal for animals; ammonia-like smell is a big indicator though) and throws up fairly regularly (which is kind of normal for a lot of cats), get it checked out sooner rather than later. It could be kidney disease. Cats are really good at masking if they are truly sick. Better yet, take your pet to the vet regularly, especially as they get older. It's often expensive, and may seem unnecessary, but it will help your pet not suffer needlessly one day. I just had to put my second pet to sleep in the past year. Brutal. I've been through it many times, and far worse things in life. It is never not shocking and depressing. My third pet is sick with diabetes and is a ton of work, which kind of distracted us from noticing some of the symptoms of this cat. I'm not fishing for sympathy. No need, and definitely no replies please. I'm a man! I'm 40! Carry on with your entertaining random thoughts. I just wanted to let people know of those two symptoms, especially in cats.

Watching the DII final, half the kids for Florida Southern are from PG County lol

Aye, I'm hipped man. lol They was like "blah blah Junior from Landover, Maryland" I was like, that's weird city to be all the way in Southern Florida.

It was one dude in that game, Kenneth Barner I think. Bamma was doing his best to recreate the Jordan Flu game. He was 5/5 from three point kind of early in the second half. On his sixth three pointer, he shot it, stuck his leg out for the foul, got the call, and drained the three and free throw for the four point play. Dude looked exhausted.  

So I've had my blood taken for testing before, probably like 3-4 at the most.

My wife says they take a pint for blood donors. What the literal ****. There are like 100 vials of blood in a pint. I'm not giving that **** up.

I was thinking about blood donoring and then was like nah, **** that jazz. I ain't giving up 100 vials of blood.

Call me a **** so I'll dontate blood.

Archived