Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

shoutout to Mr. Stroker. The man knows what's up. Man, it was so long ago, I can't remember what all I saw there. Jurassic Park, Last of the Mohicans, and I think I saw Terminator 2 there. And maybe the first star wars movie? (of the new reboot trilogy)

Bucket list item includes seeing Empire Strikes Back on the big screen, preferably at a place as good as the Uptown.

Saw Ep. 1 of Star Wars the day it was released, from the first row of a theater, sitting directly in front of the screen. Not only was I a little disappointed, it gave me a Jar Jarring headache. That damn mother****er. The dinosaurs from Jurassic Park made him look like a cartoon. That's CGI roughly 10 years older.

****ing messy ass, how many troops, lasers and spaceships can we get on the screen at one time ass battles. After the movie ended I got up like:

1256735365_drunk_guy_in_supermarket_vs._

Animatronics and real locales, come back to me. Save us all from cgi.

Star Wars (the originals)

Alien(s)

ET

Jurassic Park

Jaws

You all changed the game. Restore order to the realm of 21st century special effects

**** you expect someone to act, sitting in a green room and futzing with a mop and broomstick with labels on it

"Monster"

"Lightsaber"

"Gigantic gun turret"

"Baby dragon"

**** outta here

i dont even know no body here that sells weeed 

Bull****. Everyone knows someone to get weed if they want it. Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Dan Snyder...they all know how to get it.

You go to the University of Alabama...

That statement is a flat out lie.

Moco buying weed would go down like this:

*walks downtown and approaches random person dressed in business suit, sunglasses, clean shaved, outside smoking a cigarette*

Moco:  "Hey, know where someone could get some......you know."

Guy in suit:  "Get some what sir?"

Moco:  "Some of that dank, mary jane, stank weed son!  I want to get soooo ****ing high right now."

Guy in suit:  *points up at sign over building he is standing in front of smoking*

Moco:  *looks up*  See's this:

iy7405.JPG

Moco:  "****, I was just playing.  Stop me if you heard this one before....."

Guy in suit:  *cuffs Moco*

handcuffs25e_0.jpg

Bull****. Everyone knows someone to get weed if they want it. Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Dan Snyder...they all know how to get it.

You go to the University of Alabama...

That statement is a flat out lie.

Even me, non-smoking goody two-shoes MLSkins, knows where to buy some tweed. Shoot, DC, MoCo, VA, etc. Shoot, I don't even hang around Manassas anymore, but I bet I still have some people down there that would hook me up.

He's lying! lol

Damn man, I was fixen to use a toasty gif in a future post. Stealing idea ass, uppercut spammin ass, Noob Saibot usin ass mofo.

You don't wanna see me in that MK (with Scorpion at least)

My attacks have more chains than McDonalds

*Just a step too slow, Like a good neighbor State Farm is there lookin ass

You don't wanna see me in that MK (with Scorpion at least)

My attacks have more chains than McDonalds

*Just a step too slow, Like a good neighbor State Farm is there lookin ass

Please. Give me my man Machine Smoke. I wouldn't be able to create more combos if I was standing between a pizza parlor and a pretzel factory.

Its Arkansas!! lol

And I mean i'm sure there are people around but I only hang out with 2 people neither who smoke. But the dude I works with smokes so ill ask him tonight.

Is there a difference ?  Arkansas, Alabama...so.  

The cost of living there alone means there is a mountain of weed available to you.

Wait... you have a job ?  Yeah right.

Your friends that don't smoke know smokers too.

I don't smoke, but I certainly know that I could if I wanted to.

The one thing that sticks out to me in your response here...you did not deny lying.

Son that pic is from the 90s who wears those jeans anymore dawg. Who wears jeans without a belt even Jerry Sienfeld or some bamma on that no GQ grind

They take anything away from you that you could hang yourself with or strangle someone with when you get locked up.

Ugh.

Archived