Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1. Y'all some dumbasses. Never got below a C in any college course. Haha, j/I about the dumbasses thing. I was failing Psychology (elective) and dropped that crap. We all have certain courses that give us trouble. Ended college with a 3.4 or B avg.

2. I'm 46 and not a gray hair on me. My Dad is 71 and barely has any gray. Just in his beard and temples.

3. Thinning hair. I hate it, but like others, I keep it short to make it look thicker. Like PCS said, I'm too old to worry about it now. If I gets too bad, I'll buzz cut it way down.

4. What pisses me off more than anything is getting the occasional pimple that is so damn sore, you can't touch it. I currently have one on the inside of my left nostril. Hurts like a son of a ****.

Unbelievable, y'all were talking about mice earlier.  We ****ing got one in the house!  I unleashed the beast on its ass, our cat.

We had to isolate her to the upstairs living area (due to her being stressed out and peeing on furniture downstairs after our other cat died).  I was pumped up so she can deliver the fatality to the evil invader and let her roam the entire house again.  

Her last kill, a little lizard got in the house when the sliding glass door was left open.  Went to dinner, came home and she was licking her face, beside her was the ass half of the lizard and two feet.  

Brought her downstairs.....she looked at us, then went back the up and hopped on the bed.  WTF?  Our ninja assassin must be retired now :(

Edit:  Woke up this morning, she was back downstairs in her favorite spot.  :D

Honestly, being almost 40 and having a full head of hair is comforting.  *knocks on wood* Because all the men in my family had high foreheads and thinning hair lines and basically have to shave it bald.  I didn't inherit those traits, thank goodness, because they all have round heads and mine is kinda lumpy in the back lol.   

I believe hair traits come through the mother's family.

Is that a pic of Chew ? Shave that **** son. I'm talking Bic.

So Sinister, I've been working on Hitman Absolution on it's hardest difficulty. Every night I play for an hour or two. It took me three days to figure out the Church level, where they killed all the nuns trying to find the super powered girl. The "loophole" that I use is throwing **** around. I say "loophole" in quotes, because the game teaches you to do that, it wants you to throw stuff around, bwut it's pretty cheesy sometimes. Throw a fire extinguisher against the wall, and everybody goes up to the wall and stares at it. Riiight. It's the best way to progress in this game.

Love the game though, it's vicious. Garroting fools with the fiber wire never gets old.

My thing was always taking uniforms. I was vicious at it. Only time I had trouble at that courthouse, trying to fool the cops. **** was so tedious. There were a couple times where I just said **** it and killed everybody, for the most part, I played straight up.

I definitely got my mothers hair.  Normal hair line, full head of hair.  What's odd though is my grandfather, dad, uncle and uncle's son (first cousin) all have the same high forehead and all started getting the receding hairline in old age to the point they have to go buzz cut or almost shaved bald.  They also all have the same shaped, round head where no hair looks awesome on them.

But now me, my dad, uncle and grandfather all look alike, cousin does too, but not as much as us.  Crazy how that **** works out.

That other dude looked like he dodged an attack from Darth Vaders lightsa er, but ended up getting nicked, losing half of his shapeup.

Sometimes you gotta know when to cut your losses

They also all have the same shaped, round head where no hair looks awesome on them.

But now me, my dad, uncle and grandfather all look alike, cousin does too, but not as much as us.  Crazy how that **** works out.

Shaved my head when Honorary Hog's Mother was going though her situation with cancer. I liked the look (I had done it a few times before), then decided to keep it that way until we got some good news. Went to grow it out again and noticed I was missing some spots. I always had a full head of hair. Said screw it and kept it that way since. Been about 5 years I think.

That other dude looked like he dodged an attack from Darth Vaders lightsa er, but ended up getting nicked, losing half of his shapeup.

Sometimes you gotta know when to cut your losses

That was a mess. Marion Barry and Stevie Wonder had/have that look.

Lol nah man. And agreed, I'd rock the Mr. Clean before going out like that. I got three words for that dude: let it go, let it gooooo

Whew...I was worried that you wouldn't let it go. haha.

I can typically grow out for about a week before it is even noticable. Sometimes I will let it go longer because I know my wife loves me being bald, just to be a jerk.  

Been thinking about lasering it, but I worry about scars.

My moms father was bald in his early 20s. I got the trait, but luckily mine is just thin and not totally bald. My dad is lucky. Little touch of gray and no balding, with a slight receding.

I swear to **** I get every negative trait of my parents and my sister get none. She's a 30 year smoker who doesn't even go to the doctor. I got the **** end of the stick on traits.

My husband has an awesome full head of the thickest hair around. Ironic that I've been losing mine for about 20 years now (stress causes it in most women), but I started on Nioxin almost immediately, and I've kept it from totally flying off my head.

I also can't give my hairdresser enough credit...she's done more research than most would, & makes sure it stays looking as "full" as possible with a little creativity, LOL

I can't picture mysekf growing bald. I

neither could I lol.  I'm not quite there yet, but its starting to be noticeable where I'm thinning in the front. 

You know the end is near when the wife starts warming you up to the idea "I think you'd look cute with a bald head."  :angry:

Yeah, I had my first gray show up in elementary school, haha.  Both my folks were that way, so just the luck of the draw there. I keep my hair buzzed short, so it's not as big a deal with that.

With my beard, there's some gray sprinkled in, but it's mostly still black.  I have dyed it before - it does look cool to have it all jet black - but maintenance is too much of a hassle.

we saw a struggle display on the way to work.  outside this dude's house, was a shopping car on its back with lights and a star on top.  Next to it was a cardboard box, beat up and wrinkled, with a big red bow on top.  I say struggle display, but it was in a trendy neighborhood in front of a nice row house, so I guess its "urban art."  LOL.  Gotta admit, it was pretty cool.

Archived