Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Highlights of my Organizational Behavior lecture tonight (It was on diversity in the workplace)

"When I was in college we had no diversity, it was white males, so just to show you, how many orientals we got in here? Raise your hands"

[Talking about Mexicans] "When I moved to NC in 1980, you couldn't even find a taco in this town"

I think they have the wrong guy teaching Organizational Behavior.

Highlights of my Organizational Behavior lecture tonight (It was on diversity in the workplace)

"When I was in college we had no diversity, it was white males, so just to show you, how many orientals we got in here? Raise your hands"

[Talking about Mexicans] "When I moved to NC in 1980, you couldn't even find a taco in this town"

The taco comment is killing me lol

Philadelphia Eagles = Oakland Raiders of the East Coast (as far as general team/fan attitude, not recent production)

I'm going to the opening weekend monday night game @ mile high against da raiduhz. several coworkers told me that, because it's a night game, expect to see a lot of drunken raiders fans and a few fist fights (there were several fights last year at mile high when the Raiders were here in Denver).

Apparently the Raiders fans travel a lot, and my friends are saying they woulnd't be surprised if mile high was 1/3 black and silver.... I was like "huh." Sounds like Fedex half the time. :(

I'm going to the opening weekend monday night game @ mile high against da raiduhz. several coworkers told me that, because it's a night game, expect to see a lot of drunken raiders fans and a few fist fights (there were several fights last year at mile high when the Raiders were here in Denver).

Apparently the Raiders fans travel a lot, and my friends are saying they woulnd't be surprised if mile high was 1/3 black and silver.... I was like "huh." Sounds like Fedex half the time. :(

I think you mean...THEEEE RAAAIDAZZZZZ.

How come when you open a box of cereal it changes from a perfect rectangle (where the tab would go into the slot perfectly) to a pregnant walrus shaped blob that is forever destined to not close right?

That's like asking how to fold a fitted sheet. Nobody on Earth knows the answer.

That's like asking how to fold a fitted sheet. Nobody on Earth knows the answer.

Just put the cereal in a bowl with a lid - that way....no pregnant walrus AND roaches won't lay eggs in your Count Chocula.

---------- Post added September-1st-2011 at 04:55 PM ----------

I need to shave....I also need a bath....and I could use some booze.

I will whore myself out for Buc's tickets...not kidding.

I think the Carson Palmer situation is very interesting. It's one of the first situations I can remember where the player actually has a little leverage on the team. Cincinnati has to plan on Carson showing up next week in terms of their cap numbers. This means Carson Palmer is holding $12 million salary cap hostage. If he does show up, stubborn ass Mike Brown is going to have to pay his backup QB $12 million, or he's going to have to trade/cut him.

How come when you open a box of cereal it changes from a perfect rectangle (where the tab would go into the slot perfectly) to a pregnant walrus shaped blob that is forever destined to not close right?

Because the balance of cereal in the bag shifts once you open it. Especially if you try to seal up the cereal by rolling the top part of the plastic bag down.

Because the balance of cereal in the bag shifts once you open it. Especially if you try to seal up the cereal by rolling the top part of the plastic bag down.

Yup. Easy fix - close the box, then make like you're throwing the box up in the air, but don't let it go. When it stops, the cereal re-distributes and the box returns to normal.

Archived