Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Standing on the 2nd floor landing and looking West at the sunset and watching the hummingbirds getting some last minute eating done before dark. One them suddenly flies up and gets to eye level with me about a foot from my face. It chirps a little and stares at me. Flies down,then repeats the process 2 more times. I blinked,said my apologies for the intrusion and walked away. :ols: Damn. :silly:

One of them damn days, old lady is talking about what she needs to do if I die....Like I friggin care...I'm dead :beatdeadhorse:

Call the lawyer and my brother and let me have some peace at at last:ols:

WTF does she expect me to come back from the grave for advice?

every ****ing thing is paid for,what more ya want?....I think I'll haunt her ass for this **** :evilg:

I think she is a closet Liberal.

Nowadays all my focus on sports games is on winning championships. You could win a championship online with an online league but it isn't the same, always have to worry about "HEY WHEN WILL SO AND SO BE ONN, WILL HE BE ON FOR THE GAME"

Have to manage free agency and make improvements to my teams via the draft, that's the best part. And then you see your guys that you draft beast and dominate

Archived