Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

At least baseball means less boring generic dunks on SC Top 10. But who cares about baseball right now, NHL playoffs start in a couple weeks. Regular season baseball or playoff overtime? Hmm..

Listen man, I love the Caps and if they win the Stanley Cup I'll lose my ****...

But for me, this isn't even close.

By the way, does anyone know where I can listen to the Nats game on the radio (online)

Listen man, I love the Caps and if they win the Stanley Cup I'll lose my ****...

But for me, this isn't even close.

By the way, does anyone know where I can listen to the Nats game on the radio (online)

Well, you have fun watching that slow-paced stuff while we watch a fast-paced, chances back and forth sudden death overtime. Once the NHL playoffs end, I'll be in Nationals mode.

Well, you have fun watching that slow-paced stuff while we watch a fast-paced, chances back and forth sudden death overtime. Once the NHL playoffs end, I'll be in Nationals mode.

Will do :D

Also, you know I'll be checking in on the Caps. Hell, they'll probably be on national TV more than the Nats during the late spring/early summer months.

You have to sign up for it on mlb.com. You can pay $19.95 a season to listen to all Major League games. I've been doing it a few years now (it used to be 15$ a season), so I can listen to my Cards.

You probably won't be able to find an illegal stream online. The radio stations stop streaming from their own websites during baseball games.

Archived