Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Cricket is more lame than soccer. But I'll give you a pass, based on your upbringing and whatnot.

I wasn't brought up a cricket fan. But this is a HUGE game for the Indian team. We haven't won a World Cup since 1983 and are a powerhouse team this year. I'm more excited for all my relatives in India than I am for myself.

---------- Post added April-2nd-2011 at 04:04 AM ----------

Cricket is more lame than soccer. But I'll give you a pass, based on your upbringing and whatnot.

I wasn't brought up a cricket fan. But this is a HUGE game for the Indian team. We haven't won a World Cup since 1983 and are a powerhouse team this year. I'm more excited for all my relatives in India than I am for myself.

ix, I love how you are so amazed by the tool races, etc. They show those on tv alot during the games, ya know. Just putting it out there...

I think the Hammer dominates the tool race, one of those poor tools never wins the race. I was watching Youtube video of the race and they get pretty dirty, bumping each other and stuff :ols:

------------

Lol Schefter tweeted about the cricket game, I got that guy completely wrong. I thought he was annoying but he's not, he's hilarious.

I think the Hammer dominates the tool race, one of those poor tools never wins the race. I was watching Youtube video of the race and they get pretty dirty :laugh:

Yeah man, those races can get pretty competitive sometimes. I remember watching a Braves game one time. I wanna say they were playing the Brewers. I think they had keilbasas (sp) and some other meats racing. Anyway, as they neared the finish, one of the meats liked tripped the other one. Or it could have been a President's race I saw. Hell, I've seen so many of them lol.

Anyway, you should attend a game, man. Those tool races in person are great. The fans, especially the little kids (and even big kids like myself) really get into that stuff. There's nothing like attending a MLB game in person. Baseball isn't my favorite sport. But its definitely my favorite to attend.

^^ That chic is the definition of a butter face. But she'd still get it, for sure. Nice bod.

Btw, those White Castles you buy at the store are NASTY.

:no: I've not had them in YEARS, but loved 'em.

---------- Post added April-2nd-2011 at 09:50 AM ----------

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/mandatory-uni-student-fees-fund-snooki-to-tell-kids-study-hard-but-party-harder/story-e6frfmqi-1226032462825

:insane: :wtf: :gus: :doh: :doh1: :shot:

India is choking big time in the finals. Surprise surprise. It's like I was purposefully born into watching anything sports affiliated with me never win when it matters.

Sehwag getting out on the 2nd ball of the game hurt big time, as did the Tendulkar out. Gonna need some big numbers from this pairing if we got a shot.

Yeah man, those races can get pretty competitive sometimes. I remember watching a Braves game one time. I wanna say they were playing the Brewers. I think they had keilbasas (sp) and some other meats racing. Anyway, as they neared the finish, one of the meats liked tripped the other one. Or it could have been a President's race I saw. Hell, I've seen so many of them lol.

Anyway, you should attend a game, man. Those tool races in person are great. The fans, especially the little kids (and even big kids like myself) really get into that stuff. There's nothing like attending a MLB game in person. Baseball isn't my favorite sport. But its definitely my favorite to attend.

Lol I remember when Randall Simon whacked one of the sausages as she was running by.

randall-simon.jpg

^ :ols: now that's funny.

Rangers usually have a dot race, but today they had a Texas heroes race. It was Davy Crockett vs Jim Bowie (who was carrying a large knife) vs Sam Houston. And for the record, Houston won. The crowd roared.

Nationals Presidential Race checking in

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlT8O24P-jKk-k0ogDCrJ8SezQP9E_Orkt6ruJTKGut5kEgXb9

I am actually starting to like cricket after watching a match......I understand it now. I think I could totally dominate in it considering hitting a baseball is harder. I'd be getting a couple 6'ers every match :pfft:

Shorter distance to the mound, a bouncing ball, AND more spin. Not nearly that easy.

Side note: there are some hot ass girls in the stands.

Archived