Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ESPN said baseball was the 2nd most popular sport behind football. Again, when has ESPN ever lied?

It depends on the measuring stick they're using of course. If it's ratings/ticket sales, that's probably true. Hockey (except for us diehards) is a piss-poor TV sport. And the arenas are half the size of baseball stadiums, I would guess, on average. And with NASCAR, there's only one race a week, compared with, what, 30 baseball teams playing 5 times a week?

As far as things that can be quantitatively measured, baseball probably IS second to football. But in terms of the veracity and dedication of fans, I wouldn't guess that's true.

I don't know what people you're talking about, but htis is a FOOTBALL thread. FOOTBALL is America's game. Baseball used to be the national pastime. Now no one cares about baseball.

I agree that the NFL is the king. However, its ridiculous to say that people don't care about baseball. Get real.

---------- Post added March-31st-2011 at 01:25 AM ----------

I'd never say I don't love my brother, but man would it be awfully damned satisfying to choke the ever-loving, God-forsaken dog snot out of the son of a ***** right now.

Go on...

Is it weird to be turned on more by where a girl is from?

Tattoos, piercings, accents, red hair, and shortness all add up to make a girl hotter, but her location? This girl is from Chicago and that just adds to her. I love the Blackhawks, but still...

It is not weird, because I'm the same for southern girls in general. :D

Is it weird to be turned on more by where a girl is from?

Tattoos, piercings, accents, red hair, and shortness all add up to make a girl hotter, but her location? This girl is from Chicago and that just adds to her. I love the Blackhawks, but still...

Eh, I find that a little odd. Depends on the accent she has! But attractiveness is extremely subjective! To each his own. And it seems like you and I have very different taste in women. I'm not into tattoos, piercings or even make-up. My girlfriend has only worn make-up one time since I've known her (when I took her to her senior prom), and I find that incredibly attractive. She might wear a necklace now and then, and I've hardly seen her wear earrings. I guess I just like the 'natural' look? For example, I would be pretty sad if my girlfriend colored her hair. I just find fake hair colors to be a turn-off.

Only reason I said it was because that what Slacky reminds me of, butter chicken.

You saying I'm delicious and you want to eat me...dude, that's creepy.

---------- Post added March-31st-2011 at 01:56 AM ----------

butter chicken is Indian food - ask Slacky to make you some :pfft:

Can't wait to make that **** in a few weeks!!!

Got done playing Tiger Woods '12 with Kareem Moore and Chris Horton... By far one of the greatest moments in my life... (I kicked their asses, and don't let them tell you otherwise) It was awesome because Chris never called me IONTOP, he actually always called me by my name...

It is not weird, because I'm the same for southern girls in general. :D

Souther girls can get it too :high5:

It just seems like most Chicago girls I've met are a little rough around the edges and like hockey. Works for me :ols:

Eh, I find that a little odd. Depends on the accent she has! But attractiveness is extremely subjective! To each his own. And it seems like you and I have very different taste in women. I'm not into tattoos, piercings or even make-up. My girlfriend has only worn make-up one time since I've known her (when I took her to her senior prom), and I find that incredibly attractive. She might wear a necklace now and then, and I've hardly seen her wear earrings. I guess I just like the 'natural' look? For example, I would be pretty sad if my girlfriend colored her hair. I just find fake hair colors to be a turn-off.

I actually hate make up on girls. The more natural, the better. I do like a dyed streak in hair. Anything fake, I'm not really with - I like natural redheads.

Archived