Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Awww **** :(

There's a girl at school who so far from talking to her is practically everything I'd want in a girl. She's a Sophomore/Junior this semester and I never really thought to ask her age. I just figured that I'm a Senior and she's in college so she'd be old enough. Well, she did dual enrollment in high school and that's why she's so far ahead. She's 18......damn.

So what's the problem?

Did ou wint the tournament

No, but I made it to the last 4. If it wasn't for the fact that I don't play video games that much anymore, I probably would've beaten everyone. I lost in OT. I had the Vikes and my buddy had the Chargers. I dialed up a safety blitz , and he threw right over my head for the winning TD lol. We had a $500 pot too.

If you ever find yourself someplace with an open request DJ and you hear lame songs come over the speakers....you'll probably find me in the corner laughing my ass off because I requested them.

examples:

Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

You're the Inspiration - Chicago

All out of Love - Air Supply

If you ever find yourself someplace with an open request DJ and you hear lame songs come over the speakers....you'll probably find me in the corner laughing my ass off because I requested them.

examples:

Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News

Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

You're the Inspiration - Chicago

All out of Love - Air Supply

Even better :ols:

The Thong Song - Sisqo

What Is Love - Haddaway

Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Bye Bye - N Sync

Mmm Bop - Hanson

Baby - Justin Beiber

As a former soldier, I'm required to despise Navy at least once a year. But I find it hysterical that Notre Dame got Notre Dpwned.

The jokes could be endless with that comment. Hope all is well brother, and now I get to grow my hair out again I posted that in the other thread, but never checked on it again.

The jokes could be endless with that comment. Hope all is well brother.

Excellent, my friend, thank you. Mom's doing great. I'm WORKING, and yesterday was something they called "payday." It was awesome. This lady walked up and handed me a piece of special paper that the bank purchased for a fair some of money.

Life is good.

Hope all is well on your end too. Wanna leave now and meet somewhere in the middle for that beer or 12? :)

Archived