Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't follow NASCAR closely. But your stereotypes could easily fit in for many fans of both of those teams.

And doesn't everyone with a cable box get ESPN ?

I was mainly :stir:

And yeah, but not everyone has cable. Even more, NCAAF>NASCAR anyway.

ABC fail: Buckeyes-Badgers game relegated to ESPN so ABC can show a bunch of dumb hicks racing cars in circles for the entertainment of other dumb hicks :doh:

What a ridiculous comment. Stereotype much?

Btw, you should have ESPN, anyway. Funny, about the only people (other than those that just can't afford it) I know without ESPN are hicks. :)

ABC fail: Buckeyes-Badgers game relegated to ESPN so ABC can show a bunch of dumb hicks racing cars in circles for the entertainment of other dumb hicks :doh:

Wow.

Because you don't understand something, the people that do are stupid. Nice.

Me neither. But I use AIM with integrated Facebook chat. :thumbsup:

I don't think I've used AIM in like 3 years. Seriously though why would you just put a picture of the person on the list of who's online forcing me to mouse over everyone to see who it is. Sorry facebook but I don't have every single one of my friends profile pictures memorized.

The only concern I have about NASCAR is why Jimmy Johnson always wins the Race for the Cup

How does he win it EVERY YEAR

EVERY TIME

THE LAST 5 YEARS

No pro sport since the 60's has had a team win 5 ****ing straight championships

That is UNHEARD OF

Two words....Chad Knaus.

Dear ESPN Fantasy,

When QBs throw interceptions and cause a change of possession, they lose points. When defenses give up TDs, they lose points.

So when running backs fumble and cause a change of possession, THEY SHOULD LOSE POINTS. Giants fans will swear by this.

Sincerely,

Fanboyof91

Dear ESPN Fantasy,

When QBs throw interceptions and cause a change of possession, they lose points. When defenses give up TDs, they lose points.

So when running backs fumble and cause a change of possession, THEY SHOULD LOSE POINTS. Giants fans will swear by this.

Sincerely,

Fanboyof91

Um, you CAN change the settings. Actually, by default a fumble is -2.

Dear ESPN Fantasy,

Sincerely,

Fanboyof91

I know in both my leagues, RBs lose points if they fumble. So do WRs.

Archived