Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

pizza-hut-canada-crown-crust-pizza.jpg

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/h9ViRZQa_WA/pizza-huts-crown-crust-pizza-lands-in.html

Is the Crown Crust Pizza inching ever so closely to the US? Pizza Hut Canada now offers the infamous Crown Crust Pizza, which features a flattened crown-shaped crust with pockets of meatballs and cheesy "gems" baked into the crust.

The Crown Crust Pizza is available at Pizza Hut Canada for a limited time through April 14, 2013 and a large 2-topping Crown Crust Pizza is offered for $17.99 CAD (~$17.51 US).

The pizza was first spotted last year in the Middle East, where it was offered with with cheeseburger patties or chicken filet nuggets as the "gems" in the crown crust. It was also offered in the UK last year and is currently offered in India with chicken and vegetarian options.

Update on my world famous Magic Bullet purchase. I love it. I can make some great juices super quick and very very easy to clean and reuse. Not like my juicer. That thing is a pain in the ass.

I'm drinking 2 kale leaves, 2 beets, 2 mustard greens (super spicey), one pepper and a whole chocolate fruit (pretty cool tropical fruit here, smooth pulp, tastes like chocolate) and some water. Gonna get some more coconut water soon. Took me 2 minutes to make.

The clean up part is big for me, because I'm a man of leisure.

I've made some quick soups and sauces too. If I make a spread or hummus, my food processor is still better. Works much better than a blender and I didn't have to spend $200, trying to pry a vitamix off some broke hipster on craigslist.

Great god. Saving Private Ryan is my favorite war movie of the last 20 years, but Thin Red Line shows much more of the human aspect of war. I've probably seen this movie 10 times and it still gives me chills.

The tight knit group of soldiers, the camaraderie, the dialogue, the soliloquies. When they show the defeated Japanese soldiers....some in prayer, some in shock, some scowling the American troops...pretty emotional.

Great god. Saving Private Ryan is my favorite war movie of the last 20 years, but Thin Red Line shows much more of the human aspect of war. I've probably seen this movie 10 times and it still gives me chills.

The tight knit group of soldiers, the camaraderie, the dialogue, the soliloquies. When they show the defeated Japanese soldiers....some in prayer, some in shock, some scowling the American troops...pretty emotional.

When I see a really good war movie I never want to watch it again.

Emmit Smith is here in Denver today for the National Boy Scout breakfast. After talking Broncos for a few minutes, they went around the league, talking about Emmit's favorite running backs. He praised the hell out of Morris, saying the guys runs angry and that Alfred's numbers this year were NOT a result of Shanny's zone blocking scheme, that Morris himself is an elite back. :)

the entire country respects the kid. :)

I'm going to sound like a old man here, but all of that showing off sickens the hell out of me. I understand doing it in the All Star game, but I don't like it in a real contest.

Save that **** for the dunk contest.

Come on man. Plays like this is what the NBA is all about. And you can't say it's selfish because it involved three people on the team. I have no problem with it. Reminds me of the type of stuff they used to do at my High School during blowout wins...

The NBA is in offseason until the playoffs begin.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/zagat/~3/oVPcXi8LEok/noir-introduces-cheesesteak-pot-pie.html

Skip Pat’s and Geno’s - there’s a new way to enjoy a cheesesteak on East Passyunk Avenue. Noir has just debuted a cheesesteak pot pie, made with ribeye, caramelized onions and mushrooms plus cheddar, provolone and American cheeses. Think all the meaty, cheesy goodness of the sandwich, except baked in in a crock and topped with a flaky crust instead of tossed on a hoagie roll.

2013-03-07-noir-potpie.png

put that in the taken out of context thread :ols:

It was there before I even read the rest of your post :ols:

---------- Post added March-7th-2013 at 11:33 AM ----------

I like Pot Pies period, saw I sure wouldn't mind crushing one of those...

---------- Post added March-7th-2013 at 11:34 AM ----------

I like Pot Pies period, saw I sure wouldn't mind crushing one of those...

Pot pies are really good. It was tough to resist going to KFC to get a Chunky Pot Pie, especially since it's across the street from where I take classes. I'd have eaten one if I didn't know how much sodium they put in that thing.

Archived