Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm sure a ton of people got banned that night :ols:

I honestly just stayed out of the Stadium, and stopped watching ESPN (unless the Heat were on) and NFLN, and listening to sports talk radio. I'd have lost it otherwise. Honestly, I like it better this way. Other than the Te'o stuff, I've watched almost zero of anything ESPN related, and now that I'm so used to it, I don't even give it a passing thought anymore.

If you are talking about after the playoff game... Yeah, even I got banned that night, and I didn't even do anything. :ols:

As soon as he posted that night he was like "I think I'm about to get banned from ES"

Lol nah. Too much family here for both me and the wife.

that's cool, I hear ya.

It was difficult leaving all my family, but it's been fun living in other big cities across the country. Taking in the culture, slang, history, food, etc.

that's cool, I hear ya.

It was difficult leaving all my family, but it's been fun living in other big cities across the country. Taking in the culture, slang, history, food, etc.

Would probably be different if we didn't have a baby, but her mom is our daycare so it's nice not having to foot the bill lol

---------- Post added February-1st-2013 at 01:43 PM ----------

Have you considered jobs outside of the Beltway? Maybe some stuff in the Baltimore area or even way up there near the Pennsylvania state line?

Currently in the Bmore area. Looking to expand south.

I've got an 06 Evo IX SSL. The beating an 4G63 can withstand is unbelievable. I've spent far too much money on my car lol...

I like the ass on the newer models. A lot smoother and sexier. Being the cheap and sensible **** that I am, I haven't gotten one. I like not having a car note. But, give me a job where I'm making at least 60 G's, and I'd pounce on it.

I like the ass on the newer models. A lot smoother and sexier. Being the cheap and sensible **** that I am, I haven't gotten one. I like not having a car note. But, give me a job where I'm making at least 60 G's, and I'd pounce on it.

I started building Hondas in my teens and just have been into cars ever since. I really want a Z06 next but I might go with an Evo X...

I started building Hondas in my teens and just have been into cars ever since. I really want a Z06 next but I might go with an Evo X...

I very much like Evos and the like, but I much prefer V8 american muscle. I miss my car. 535hp 93 mustang 347 stroker motor. (sold it - im a dad with no use for it other than blow the doors off of 'vettes). really miss her.

Sigh.

Yeah... that's way out of my price range... Like "I can't even process that" out of my price range :ols:. Someday...

If you do get one, get that Texas burnt orange color. I saw one of those a few years ago. I don't know if it was custom or not, but that **** was beautiful.

I very much like Evos and the like, but I much prefer V8 american muscle. I miss my car. 535hp 93 mustang 347 stroker motor. (sold it - im a dad with no use for it other than blow the doors off of 'vettes). really miss her.

Sigh.

You'd be super disappointed about the ZL1 Camaro the dealership I work the parts counter at just sold. The lady had it stripped completely and they're painting it bright pink. Destroyed an limited collector car for absolutely no reason...

Sigh.

Mmmmm.....foxbody :drool:

Yeah, I like the suped up tuner/turbo'd cars as well, but i'll take the growl of a big ass V8 anyday. gas mileage be damned :ols:

nah, i can't deny it. the spool up of a turbo...sheesh. Damn I miss the drag strips at Carolina. there used to be a "tuner vs muscle" night at Fayetteville Raceway right off I-95. Nothing but mustangs and camaros vs Evos and SRT4's all night

Sounds hot...

Agreed. Used to partake in the local 2.5 mile down and back. Of all things to lose to, a 97 jetta. I ate camaros, vettes, inports of all types. This guy destroyed me. He took off so fast, it took my breath away. I was running him down on the back stretch, but he had too much head start on me. Really humbling. He wouldn't pop the hood for anything. Found out later that night, he had almost 100,000 in motor and drive train. INSANE car.

Another head scratcher was the guy with an EVO that was powered by an LS7.....the sound of that car + the looks made me drool. I love cars.

Archived