Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Have you ever had Cold Stone's "Peanut Butter Cup Perfection?" Guaranteed multiple yumgasms.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c39.0.403.403/p403x403/601145_362208367178241_997898636_n.jpg

I almost ordered that the other night bc it sounded good, but that picture makes it look gross.

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 02:30 PM ----------

Cold Stone Creamery blows monkey nuts.

Please do tell us about the locally owned, solar powered, grass-fed/free-range/organic-based ice cream establishment that you frequent....

Have you ever had Cold Stone's "Peanut Butter Cup Perfection?" Guaranteed multiple yumgasms.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c39.0.403.403/p403x403/601145_362208367178241_997898636_n.jpg

I think I'll stick to the Reese's for the time being. Looks like ****...

One of the easiest ways to ruin my life would be to strap me down and make me eat peanut nutter. I find it that unappealing

Please do tell us about the locally owned, solar powered, grass-fed/free-range/organic-based ice cream establishment that you frequent....

Ooookay then. I like Thomas Sweet, Ben and Jerrys, Bryers and a slew of other ones and think Cold Stone tastes like sugared cream that's too runny and they focus to much on the stuff they're putting in the ice cream, instead of the ice cream.

But that was a super response.

Ice Cream is definitely something I miss now. It has to go through PR and is usually unfrozen several times before getting here, so the $9 pint of Ben and Jerrys usually has the mix ins on the bottom and the ice cream is pretty crystallized and runny (like Cold Stone)

I do enjoy the company on island that makes Organic and Natural Sorbets, from all local ingredients. :D Jaccar

Ice Cream is definitely something I miss now. It has to go through PR and is usually unfrozen several times before getting here, so the $9 pint of Ben and Jerrys usually has the mix ins on the bottom and the ice cream is pretty crystallized and runny (like Cold Stone)

Finally, you give a reason to not move to the Virgin Islands. :silly:

FWIW, Cookies and Cream is the best Ice Cream flavor....

Before I head home I'm going to the store to get a few boxes of those ice cream drumsticks

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 02:31 PM ----------

FWIW, Cookies and Cream is the best Ice Cream flavor....

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Either that or the Oreo flavor

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Either that or the Oreo flavor

Isn't oreo and CnC basically the same thing?

I like so many freaking different flavors I could never pick just one. I think Thomas Sweet Apple Pie might be my favorite, but it needs something, like maple flavor I think. I forget.

i almost ordered that the other night bc it sounded good, but that picture makes it look gross.

---------- post added july-12th-2012 at 02:30 pm ----------

please do tell us about the locally owned, solar powered, grass-fed/free-range/organic-based ice cream establishment that you frequent....

lol

Cold Stone tastes like sugared cream that's too runny and they focus to much on the stuff they're putting in the ice cream, instead of the ice cream.

I've never had that problem before with Cold Stone...maybe it was that particular location that you went to? or did you notice that at more than just one spot?

And I think their ice cream can stand alone by itself, especially the "birthday cake" flavor. sheeshers!

I love ice cream my only weakness.

right. my inner fat boy kicks in like a crack addiction and out of nowhere i MUST have it :ols:

and there's a cold stone like 3 minutes from our house...nom nom nom.

right. my inner fat boy kicks in like a crack addiction and out of nowhere i MUST have it :ols:

and there's a cold stone like 3 minutes from our house...nom nom nom.

We got a local ice cream lady who makes her own soft serve cones in her ice cream truck, I hear it I run outside screaming like a little kid. I only wish she accepted credit. I would go coldstone but it's like 20 mins away :(

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 12:56 PM ----------

Also, I love yogurtland must of the time I get everything

are there any apps for local sports talk radio in DC? With training camp coming up, I am oober excited to listen to daily redskins talk. But all they talk about out here is Peyton Manning, Ty Lawson, and how bad the Rockies are. :ols:

I'm fiending for some daily Redskins chatter, or DC sports talk in general. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

We got a local ice cream lady who makes her own soft serve cones in her ice cream truck, I hear it I run outside screaming like a little kid. I only wish she accepted credit.

I can totally see you running down the street screaming "ice cream maaaaaaan!" :ols:

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 02:20 PM ----------

I think you can listen to espn980 online

Thanks. :)

I've got a 25 minute commute each way, and I'm tired of listening to the Peyton worship :ols:

I made a meme and it's on my desktop...can't get it into this thread, am trying the "copy and paste", but it's not working. Help, please.

Go to a site like imageshack(.us), and upload it. Then when you have the image, right click it, go to "Properties," then copy the url, and then paste using the "image" icon in the "Advanced" section when you are preparing your post.

Ooookay then. I like Thomas Sweet, Ben and Jerrys, Bryers and a slew of other ones and think Cold Stone tastes like sugared cream that's too runny and they focus to much on the stuff they're putting in the ice cream, instead of the ice cream.

But that was a super response.

I like Cold Stone because I like all the add-ins better than the ice cream! I'm not a huge fan of ice cream :)

Archived