Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No cookware: me eating a bunch of junk, and now I feel like crap

Don't expect this to change anytime soon

I've found what I consider some pretty good frozen food. Just nuke and eat.

Including at least one that I consider pretty good, that's dirt cheap.

I hate it when people refer to navigation as "navi." Just grates on my nerves for some reason.

There are three acceptable terms for the thing in your car that tells you where to go: navigation, nav, or GPS.

Well, four if you count "wife."

Question:

Girl I've been seeing asked me if I wanted to watch her go to the bathroom after we were fooling around. I, of course, declined the offer since I thought I was going to be sick. I like living in a world where girls don't go to the bathroom in my mind. Is that normal?

Question:

Girl I've been seeing asked me if I wanted to watch her go to the bathroom after we were fooling around. I, of course, declined the offer since I thought I was going to be sick. I like living in a world where girls don't go to the bathroom in my mind. Is that normal?

Yeah that's a little weird

RVA, When I was a kid one of Mr. Rogers post cards accidentally came to our house during the holidays. Handwritten and personal. It was for a neighbor...but still pretty cool. It was really nice to talk to the family when we went over to return their mail.

I think you can buy some of the shows on DVD and he wrote a couple dozen books or so. From the note on the postcard and talking to the family, he seemed to me like a really genuine person...I always appreciate that.

Archived