Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nascar is mad wack, son

so is wearing 49ers gear :silly:

so i had a date tonight and it went great. she is a cool chic. i left my puppy in my room with the door to the living room closed off so he wouldnt be stuck outside. i get home and he has pulled up the carpet and shredded it, knocked the trim on the pocket door off and scratched a hole in it. he has taken my curtains and pulled them all down as well.

i want to beat this dog until he fixes everything but i am just going to watch a few sportscenter clips and call it a night. but believe me he is in the freaking dog house for sure..

I've got two questions.

1) Just saw a play in baseball. Two outs. Runner on 3rd. Batter hits, gets thrown out at 1st. Why doesn't the runner score?

2) Why do I care?

because runs don't count if there's a forced 3rd out

because runs don't count if there's a forced 3rd out

That was my theory. That they don't count if it's a force out. Just wasn't sure.

Have I mentioned, lately, that I like to claim credit for getting the NFL to change one of their rules, and that I did it by suggesting that I thought they should be more like baseball?

That was my theory. That they don't count if it's a force out. Just wasn't sure.

Have I mentioned, lately, that I like to claim credit for getting the NFL to change one of their rules, and that I did it by suggesting that I thought they should be more like baseball?

Well if it's a third out runs won't count regardless

Archived