Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When Cubans were brought up I suddenly had a flashback to the Seinfeld episode where Kramer had Dominicans make his cigars. Then they all worked at some restaurant and didn't do the crepes properly

Damn Seinfeld was hilarious

seinfeld still is hilarious.

Yes, yes it is.

KRAMER: (fidgety) Oh, now, come on. Look at these boys. If they were any more

Cuban, Castro would've smoked them himself. Huh.

HAFFLER: (confusion) We're talking about people, right?

KRAMER: (puzzled) I think so.

HAFFLER: I thought he quit smoking cigars.

KRAMER: Well, yeah, yeah. But they also rolled for his brother... (thinks for

a second) ...Dennis.

HAFFLER: (dubious) Dennis Castro?

KRAMER: Uh, Dwayne.

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheEnglishPatient.html

:hysterical:

I should have known. After being taken to the cleaners by 3 other places in town,I decide to take the truck to the dealership this a.m.,(scheduled this last Wednesday). 71/2 hours later,they finally call me to tell me 2 ball joints and the upper right arm? for $700 and,can maybe have it done by tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning. Part of that is waiting for a part until the a.m.. Sigh. I hate this ****. Rant over.....maybe.

Okay. Feel the need to lighten it up a little. Found this in my email.

WOMAN'S POEM

He didn't like the casserole

And he didn't like my cake.

He said my biscuits were too hard...

Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't perk the coffee right,

He didn't like the stew,

I didn't mend his socks

The way his mother used to do

I pondered for an answer,

I was looking for a clue.

Then I turned around and smacked the **** out of him....

The way his mother used to do!

Women are like phones:

They like to be held, talked to,

and touched often.

But push the wrong button

and your ass is disconnected.

Am I the only one who finds it weird when people you weren't friend with in HS send you friend requests on facebook.

It's like yeah we went to school together for 4 years and probably spoke to each other less than 5 times but hey let's be facebook friends yay.

Am I the only one who finds it weird when people you weren't friend with in HS send you friend requests on facebook.

It's like yeah we went to school together for 4 years and probably spoke to each other less than 5 times but hey let's be facebook friends yay.

I agree. They get denied!

I understand how that is. But for me, my graduating class was only 89 people, even though it was a Dallas school (private, however). So everybody knew everybody else. We may not have all been friends, but I don't think there was a single person in my class that I didn't hang out with at one point. I'm facebook friends with probably 50-55 of the 89.

I understand how that is. But for me, my graduating class was only 89 people, even though it was a Dallas school (private, however). So everybody knew everybody else. We may not have all been friends, but I don't think there was a single person in my class that I didn't hang out with at one point. I'm facebook friends with probably 50-55 of the 89.

My graduating class was about 450...lol

My graduating class was about 450...lol

That's bigger than the entire size of grades 9-12 at my school, at least 6 years ago. haha I think it's slightly bigger now, but it still isn't 450 I don't think. We did have grades 5-8 though that helped crowd the hallways with incessant annoying chatter. :doh:

The only thing I remember from high school was my miserable athletic record.

Except for Weight Lifting. I took that twice, the second time just for fun

My 2nd year they opened up the brand new weight room so it was two levels of cardio and brand new equipment to lift weights with. Best I could bench press was 75 or something :(

I agree. They get denied!

Yeah but then I feel like a dick, and I always wonder why people send friend requests then when you accept they never even say hello or anything, that is what's odd to me.

Mine was about 300.

No. Jay Mohr often guest hosts for Jim Rome though. Jay Mohr is hilarious.

Anyways I dont' remember my HS graduating class, but I'm almost certain it was big.

What I didn't understand was those dumb bricks. Commemorate the class of 2003 with a ring / brick! No. Stop sending me the brochures, stop informing me of them, I don't want a dumb brick. What am I going to do with a brick?

Ring, I'm not interested but I can understand why. But a brick?

Heh, got my invitation for my 30th HS coming reunion next month.

When do they give up?...ain't made one in the last 29 yrs,no need to start now.

Maybe I'll go to the 50th if I'm around to see which other *******s survived. survived.

i didnt walk my graduation cuz someone was going to shoot me. he said he thought i was a narc and was gonna shoot me as i walked the stage.

so today i got a letter in the mail from my mother. we havent spoke in 13 years and i dont know how i feel about it.

WOMAN'S POEM

He didn't like the casserole

And he didn't like my cake.

He said my biscuits were too hard...

Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't perk the coffee right,

He didn't like the stew,

I didn't mend his socks

The way his mother used to do

I pondered for an answer,

I was looking for a clue.

Then I turned around and smacked the **** out of him....

The way his mother used to do!

It's not my job to drive the train.

The whistle, I can't blow.

It's not my place to say how far

or fast the train will go.

I'm not allowed to let off steam,

or even ring the bell.

But let the damned thing jump the tracks

and see who catches Dallas.

Archived