Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You guys are going to make me do a search to see where I can join up locally. That would be a blast.

Are they co-ed teams ? Although, I don't like too many drunken fools in one place unless I am tailgating or at a game.

try looking up your local Vavi website. they do all kinds of silly things like skeeball leagues, guitar hero tourneys.

You guys are going to make me do a search to see where I can join up locally. That would be a blast.

Are they co-ed teams ? Although, I don't like too many drunken fools in one place unless I am tailgating or at a game.

Yes. Co-ed. And the drunkenness adds to the fun. I'm usually the same as you, but it was a blast. Highly recommend it.

How is there no kickball league in Baltimore?? When I was a kid, we could get the whole neighborhood to play every summer. We would keep track of stats and everything, it was awesome!

everyone is dead or locked up lol

ghetto ass city :)

i kid i kid

Hey guys, if you can pray for the family of Buddy Hudson, it would be great.

Buddy was diagnosed with colon cancer about 2 years ago and he passed away last night at age 51.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope his friends and family stay strong.

Us men need to be more aware about eating healthy, and getting our colons checked regularly when we get older.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope his friends and family stay strong.

Us men need to be more aware about eating healthy, and getting our colons checked regularly when we get older.

He actually was a healthy guy, he worked Goodyear tires so that's how most people are getting sick up there with all the radiation I suppose.

It really isn't that bad here. Just don't go wandering around certain parts of the city at night and you'll be fine.

I work in Baltimore and have grown to enjoy what his has to offer. I really like all the restaurants and bars. But to live here are even in the county, no thanks.

I wouldn't touch West Baltimore with a stick. North/NorthEast Baltimore is OK. Forget South Bmore. East/SouthEast Bmore are full of Red Necks from my experience. No offense if that is where you live.

There is just not a place in Baltimore I would consider calling home. So I have to commute:(

I work in Baltimore and have grown to enjoy what his has to offer. I really like all the restaurants and bars. But to live here are even in the county, no thanks.

I wouldn't touch West Baltimore with a stick. North/NorthEast Baltimore is OK. Forget South Bmore. East/SouthEast Bmore are full of Red Necks from my experience. No offense if that is where you live.

There is just not a place in Baltimore I would consider calling home. So I have to commute:(

Well I live in North Baltimore so its not bad here. Like you said, there is plenty to do and see around the city which is great. I can't even begin to tell you about all the amazing restaurants I've found here. Basically as long as you stay out of the bad parts of the city, you should be ok.

Well I live in North Baltimore so its not bad here. Like you said, there is plenty to do and see around the city which is great. I can't even begin to tell you about all the amazing restaurants I've found here. Basically as long as you stay out of the bad parts of the city, you should be ok.

I considered moving to ****eyesville area when I was going to go to Towson. I do like it up there. Lots of broads in Bmore too!

I went to Towson too! I just graduated in 2008.

Congrats!

I was going to go to Towson. But I got deployed about 3 weeks after I got my acceptance letter...haha. So when I got back, I opted with UMCP.

I probably would have partied far too much in Towson. Ahhh, what would have been:evilg:

Congrats!

I was going to go to Towson. But I got deployed about 3 weeks after I got my acceptance letter...haha. So when I got back, I opted with UMCP.

I probably would have partied far too much in Towson. Ahhh, what would have been:evilg:

I never really considered Towson a party school. I went to Frostburg for a semester and that was a party school. I guess what hurts Towson is that people don't live right around Campus like they do other schools. Most everyone at Towson just goes to bars, not really any Frat/Soroity parties. But there are some awesome bars though.

Archived