Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Glad you are right once again :doh:

No, I just don't **** with girls that I'm not in a committed relationship with. Just me...

I AM RIGHT. You have been whining about this girl for a month or so.

Grow a set and move on. She doesn't want you and it will never work itself out because she wants a man not a mouse.

I AM RIGHT. You have been whining about this girls for a month or so.

Grow a set and move on. She doesn't want you and it will never work itself out because she wants a man not a mouse.

How are you right? Because I won't **** the first thing that walks my way? Look through my posts. I've made random "thought" comments on her on a very rare occasion.

Also, how does the above constitute me not having a "set" and being a "mouse"? You must be one of those guys....

*Thanks for distracting me though.

Ummm I wasn't. A mutual friend of ours posted pictures from a festival they went to together (I didn't know she went with this mutual friend). I was looking through the pictures and it was in there.

Umm....

Read what you wrote and maybe you will understand how I came to that conclusion. Perhaps you are a bad texter...maybe thats what broke you two up.

:silly:

Your reading comprehension sucks :laugh:

Glad you are right once again :doh:

No, I just don't **** with girls that I'm not in a committed relationship with. Just me...

You don't have to **** with them, just **** them. Just casualy date someone. As long as you both are on the same page, its cool.

How are you right? Because I won't **** the first thing that walks my way? Look through my posts. I've made random "thought" comments on her on a very rare occasion.

Also, how does the above constitute me not having a "set" and being a "mouse"? You must be one of those guys....

*Thanks for distracting me though.

I am not asking you to tap the first trick that strolls past your weiner.

I am asking you to move on and stop crying about this girl that clearly doesnt want you.

I am one of those guys. The guy that sees an opportunity with a good girl that just got out of a lame relationship and makes her my girl.

Maybe I should be thanking you.

I just saw pictures of my ex with her new boyfriend. Even though it's been a while and I thought I was over it all, my heart is tearing apart right now.

This ****ing sucks :(

Ummm I wasn't. A mutual friend of ours posted pictures from a festival they went to together (I didn't know she went with this mutual friend). I was looking through the pictures and it was in there.

Perhaps yours does. :doh:

I am not asking you to tap the first trick that strolls past your weiner.

I am asking you to move on and stop crying about this girl that clearly doesnt want you.

I am one of those guys. The guy that sees an opportunity with a good girl that just got out of a lame relationship and makes her my girl.

Maybe I should be thanking you.

Man, you have tons of misperceptions about this and must think you are pretty hot ****. Believe it or not, I'm the one who broke up with her because I was the one who was bored because she had no adventure in her.

...and if you are like her new boyfriend, good for you. The guy is 24, works at a bowling alley because he's quit/been fired from the last 5 jobs he's had (in the last year, and all ones that a trained monkey can do). He's not going to school for anything, has no real future planned and spends what little he makes getting wasted and high every night.

I sure with I could be that guy ;)

Man I can't watch a full NBA game anymore. I've been tuning in during the 4th quarter lately, no need to watch the first 3 quarters.

Maybe it's because I've been saying all along that the NBA has been in decline since the glory days of 2002. But I've got other things to do, Stanley Cup games on, Sunday Night baseball, FOX's American Dad...

Man I can't watch a full NBA game anymore. I've been tuning in during the 4th quarter lately, no need to watch the first 3 quarters.

Maybe it's because I've been saying all along that the NBA has been in decline since the glory days of 2002. But I've got other things to do, Stanley Cup games on, Sunday Night baseball, FOX's American Dad...

You aren't the only one.

Even in the 4th quarter I'm finding myself getting bored. The sports I care about are now down to the NHL and NFL....

You aren't the only one.

Even in the 4th quarter I'm finding myself getting bored. The sports I care about are now down to the NHL and NFL....

Technically the game is on during the finals but it's on mute, I barely pay attention to what's going on unless it's the 4th quarter.

For me I'll be willing to follow the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA. Not any of that wacky MLS or NASCAR though. People kicking balls around and people driving in a loop for 200 laps

I notice Toaster Oven is reading this so I'm just going to say I barely watch golf too :silly:

I just saw pictures of my ex with her new boyfriend. Even though it's been a while and I thought I was over it all, my heart is tearing apart right now.

This ****ing sucks :(

Dude, I know how you feel. I hate it when one of our mutual friends makes a comment on her pics and it comes up in my newsfeed on facebook. It just sits there forever and doesnt move. I wish there was an option to delete it so I dont have to look at that ****. :mad:

And just like you, she likes dip****s, so it makes me shake my head in amazement.

I notice Toaster Oven is reading this so I'm just going to say I barely watch golf too :silly:

haha I dont really like watching golf too much either unless its the final round and Tiger is playing. I'd much rather play golf than watch it.

I really only like watching baseball if the Redsox/Yankees are playing because of intense it gets....great stuff.

Watching Kobe or Lebron lose is fun too....similar to how I feel about watching the Stanley Cup right now and see 'Cid the *****' losing :D

Dude, I know how you feel. I hate it when one of our mutual friends makes a comment on her pics and it comes up in my newsfeed on facebook. It just sits there forever and doesnt move. I wish there was an option to delete it so I dont have to look at that ****. :mad:

And just like you, she likes dip****s, so it makes me shake my head in amazement.

What a *****. You need to grow a pair and go **** the first thing you see.

;)

*Seriously though, I know and it sucks haha!

Man, you have tons of misperceptions about this and must think you are pretty hot ****. Believe it or not, I'm the one who broke up with her because I was the one who was bored because she had no adventure in her.

...and if you are like her new boyfriend, good for you. The guy is 24, works at a bowling alley because he's quit/been fired from the last 5 jobs he's had (in the last year, and all ones that a trained monkey can do). He's not going to school for anything, has no real future planned and spends what little he makes getting wasted and high every night.

I sure with I could be that guy ;)

My perception then is that this girl wasnt worth it to begin with. Why is it so painful for you to move on ? There are plenty of GREAT women out there. She wants to settle and you dont. It shouldnt bother you at all.

And get real. I am not that guy. Although, I do drink lots of beer. :silly:

My perception then is that this girl wasnt worth it to begin with. Why is it so painful for you to move on ? There are plenty of GREAT women out there. She wants to settle and you dont. It shouldnt bother you at all.

And get real. I am not that guy. Although, I do drink lots of beer. :silly:

She wasn't and still isn't. I'm just a schmuck.

...drink one for me :D

Futurama may be coming back. I feel like Suzyn Waldman.

Goodness gracious!

http://io9.com/5282624/is-futurama-coming-back-to-comedy-central

We've been reporting the Futuama, "it ain't over till Dr. Zoidberg sings" rumors for months now. An update has finally leaked out, and it sounds like our prayers for original and funny television have been answered.

When we last interviewed co-creator David X. Cohen, he showed had high hopes thatFuturama would get picked back up, after it's long DVD movie hiatus. In fact, he believed this so much he even discussed what the writers had in mind for the Planet Express crew.

Collider is now reporting from their inside source that Futurama will be back on Comedy Central with 13 new episodes.

If true — and I see no real reason why it wouldn't be, since the cast and crew have been hinting at this happening for months — it's a good thing. We need smart new cartoons on TV, and Cohen and crew know how to do just that. All glory to the Hypno Toad.

Archived