Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i walked over from my friends place to wendys to grab some food which is only like 2minutes away. this happened at about 10:20 so when i get there, i find out wendys is close inside...

so i give 3 dollars to some guy waiting in the drive thru for two things off the dollar menu. i also offer him my keychain which would get him a free jr frosty for the favor hes doing me but he saidd its cool.

then when he comes outa the drive thru i follow his truck to a parking spot and he starts talkin while putting food in an extra bag..'you wanted a jr bacon cheeseburger, right? and some fries.' i was like yeah and he said and i got you your frosty. i was like uhm, alright and just didnt say anything as i thought to myself, wow this dude covered me several extra bucks to get me a bigger meal. then he hands me the bag and i say thanks as i walk away. and then hes like"oh, i forgot, do you need a spoon' and i told him not to worry bout it, but he gives me one anyways, when i open my bag back up, and then he said 'and heres your money and tossed it in the bag too'. after thanking him i smiled and walked away..

how sweet is that. you give some random person money which would buy me the two dollar menu items and an extra dollar and offer a way to get a free frosty for doing you the favor, and he ends up buying you a bigger meal and gives your money back.

IC. You bat for the other team. Thats cool:silly:

Nothing wrong with Rod Stewart's music. I even linked a good video in the sig. Enjoy

back to food

http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-foodnetwork3-2009jun03,0,5155712.story?page=1&track=rss

It's this twist that viewers find so compelling, says Jacob Strauss, whose blog, FoodNetworkAddict, is must-reading for network fans. (It's also why he says that the prize is arguably better than winning " American Idol.")

"When the show ends and the winner gets crowned, it's not over, it's just the beginning," Strauss says. "With 'American Idol,' the winner goes away and then you don't hear from them until they have a CD. Here, the contestants come back and you get to watch them week after week. The audience really has a vested interest."

Sorry MissU lol :(

Archived