Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why are people obsessed with Facebook?

cuz we have to be connected ALL the time duh.

check me on twitter haha

ok seriously i dont have twitter

but yeah facebook kills time, not all of us have as many responsibilities as you ibleed lol

the funny thing is i try to post provocative articles on my fb every once in a while and get nooo responses haha

but when i put stupid **** like where the freaks i get a bunch of thumbs ups and comments lol

future looking good

I was just on Facebook. Stopped in to poke a couple friends, take a quiz to find out what cartoon character I am, check out photos of a high school friend I haven't actually talked to since high school, add a couple new friends to get my friend count above the 300 mark, and update my status for the 12th time since I woke up this morning.

cuz we have to be connected ALL the time duh.

check me on twitter haha

ok seriously i dont have twitter

but yeah facebook kills time, not all of us have as many responsibilities as you ibleed lol

the funny thing is i try to post provocative articles on my fb every once in a while and get nooo responses haha

but when i put stupid **** like where the freaks i get a bunch of thumbs ups and comments lol

future looking good

i get the allure and its cool to be able to stay connected to distant friends. But some people are on that shiz 24/7.

One of my friends use to scam hard on girls on MySpace and hook up with them all the time. So it can definitely be fun:cool2:

I was just listening to the radio about how much people surround their lives around that **** which made me think about that.

I'll never get twitter. Why the **** would i want up to the minute updates on anyone!??!?!?? Except you of course:cloud9:

I was just on Facebook. Stopped in to poke a couple friends, take a quiz to find out what cartoon character I am, check out photos of a high school friend I haven't actually talked to since high school, add a couple new friends to get my friend count above the 300 mark, and update my status for the 12th time since I woke up this morning.

wait, you poke more then just one person on facebook?

why do some people find the need in work email exchanges to add on "i was just about to say that"

as a single statement in a response e-mail. Nobody cares, do you want a cookie?

lol

my mother-in-law says it ALL the time. I think she likes to feel really smart and hates it when someone beats them to the punch.

She will call me asking me for directions, and I will tell her and she will say "I was thinking the same thing but wanted to know what you thought.":doh:

i think that people are becoming addicted to general interaction due to so many new forms of technology.

facebook just happens to be the ultimate e-form.

Wrong!ES is!

YouTwitFace. Lol.

I barely use my Facebook and I've been joined since 2003/2004

I don't get it.and I don't want to!

It's like look at me see what I did today!

So you got up today took a shower brush my teeth went to work and then:blahblah:

Good for you.

I don't give a ****!

you guys just gave me the best idea lol tomorrow i'm going to update absolutely everything on facebook its going to be epic!

7:30 just woke up kind of tired

7:37 hopping in the shower

7:50 getting dressed watching saved by the bell

8:10 on my way to metro, reading book listening to music...wont be able to update til in office sorry i couldnt be of further assistance

etc

its going to be awesome i hope to take over my wall and then some in one day with purely status updates

Does the east coast have frozen yogurt shops where you can go and make your own froyo (fill it up yourself and put whatever toppings on yourself), and all you do is pay by the ounce?

I went to my first one like that about 2 weeks ago, and there's one by my apartment that I went to tonight :)http://www.berryswirlyogurt.com/oceanside.html

32 cents an ounce!

''The frogurt is also cursed''. :rotflmao: One of the best Simpson moments ever.

Archived