Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

MissU, are you still here? (Mondizzle feels around blindly)

I was just playing My Word Coach on wii and (SS will tell you) I was like "I wonder if MissU plays this!" :silly:

haha yes, barely...i need to go to sleep though.

No, I don't have that- I think it's pretty cheap at Gamestop used though, isn't it? Is it worth buying? I love puzzle games.

Ahhhhhh...... what were we talking about? :silly:

Oh yeah... My Word Coach - definitely awesome for word nerds. It'll take you awhile to get through all the words, and you can unlock new games and ****. I highly recommend it. :yes:

Hey, you know who sucks at puzzles and riddles. MONDIZZLE DOES!!!

Not as much as you suck at life... and stuff :(

hahaha thank you. Word Coach!

Are you coming to SD in January? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE come Mondiz, we will be best of friends

^^^so SS claims... but we will really claw each other's eyes out immediately :silly:

Seriously, though, this is a weird question, but......... how often do you go to the San Diego Zoo? I have a strange relationship with one of the "exhibit" animals....

Seriously, though, this is a weird question, but......... how often do you go to the San Diego Zoo? I have a strange relationship with one of the "exhibit" animals....

I've only been once :silly: I find it hard to pay for the zoo after I went to the zoo for over 20 years in DC for free

and do explain...

Does the east coast have frozen yogurt shops where you can go and make your own froyo (fill it up yourself and put whatever toppings on yourself), and all you do is pay by the ounce?

I went to my first one like that about 2 weeks ago, and there's one by my apartment that I went to tonight :)http://www.berryswirlyogurt.com/oceanside.html

32 cents an ounce!

We have several places like that in South Jersey.

I've only been once :silly: I find it hard to pay for the zoo after I went to the zoo for over 20 years in DC for free

and do explain...

It boggles my mind that you (and we) have to pay for certain museums, but... whatever, some are worth it? :cool:

We have an awesome dog and he has an older sister in the SD Zoo and a brother (from the same litter) in the Toronto Zoo. They're pretty awesome, but such a frackin' frackin' handful!!!

We need a rematch soon.

You need a lot more than that -- boom, roasted!

So tired. Should not have stayed awake to watch the US play like poop last night. Cannot wait until tomorrow.

The US always plays like poop in soccer, I haven't remembered a good US international squad since 2002 in the WC

Archived