Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Big storm all around the area.

Just saw on Fox 5 2 twelve-year-olds (a little league game) were struck by lightning in Spotsylvania Co. One died; other in "extremely critical" condition :(:(

how would you know, you're 17! Ninja Turtles (the REAL ninja turtles) was off the air by the time you were 4. Those stupid "mean-looking" turtles are not the real ninja turtles.

Donatello was crazy ghey, and the worst of all of them.

Dude, don't be jealous. Donatello was CLEARLY the greatest of the Ninja Turtles.

I dunno....I was never grouped with him and I was trying to decide if he was gay or not.
Damnit, I hate when you can't tell...so frustrating.

too bad every gay guy can't just have another guy he's holding hands with right next to him all the time, huh? :rotflmao:

too bad every gay guy can't just have another guy he's holding hands with right next to him all the time, huh? :rotflmao:

well, it's not hard to tell if cowboys fans are ghey, because 100% are ;), but when it comes to Skins and Skins' look-alikes, it's difficult.

I have very good gaydar, but he was difficult to assess. Not that I'm in the market, but it's still nice to know.

Yes, they should all be required to wear shirts with rainbows and act like Will and Jack on Will&Grace...duh.

Just kidding :silly:

Not that I'm in the market, but it's still nice to know.

Exactly, it's one of those curiosity things...is training over?

Yes, they should all be required to wear shirts with rainbows and act like Will and Jack on Will&Grace...duh.

Just kidding :silly:

Exactly, it's one of those curiosity things...is training over?

yes....but he teaches somewhere in the district, which is pretty small. I think he's a highschool teacher. I'm guessing math or science. I didn't get to work with him. I'll probably see him again, though. He is in my training "cohort" so to speak.

10 more days of work til summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes....but he teaches somewhere in the district, which is pretty small. I think he's a highschool teacher. I'm guessing math or science. I didn't get to work with him. I'll probably see him again, though. He is in my training "cohort" so to speak.

10 more days of work til summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hopefully you will get to find him again so we can finally know his sexuality :silly:

Good luck with the last ten days, hopefully it will breeze by super quickly!!!!

I'm back to work on Monday...but it's okay cause I pretty much love my job :D

Archived