Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Story behind your handle?

PleaseBlitz

I am a girl and I play drums (for a living) and my husband is a cop so...Drumcop.

I was formerly DrumShe - but when I first registered for the board, I got a little negative feedback for my "woman's" opinion.

:read: Things are much better now - maybe I'll go back to DrumShe. As a matter of fact, here I go....

Because I wanted a name that I know would be accepted on my first try.

And seriously, who would use anything associated with this goof........

Oh yeah, if you believe everything you read on IMDB.com

Biography for Jon Heidenreich

Trivia

In 1992, he was a member of the Super Bowl Champion Washington Redskins.

I was in a weekly pool to pick the winners of all the NFL games each week. I had a terrible stretch where almost every team I picked lost. It got so bad that people would ask me who I was picking just so they could go the other way.

So obviously I turned into "Predicto the Magnificient."

When I first joined this site I was finishing up treatment for Cancer. Wasnt given the best prognosis to begin with so I hung on to the story of Lance Armstrong as my hope. He is my inspiration because like him, I was told to forget about ever playing sports. Since joining this site, I have been thriving in remission and have been given full clearance to return to college and play football. I still live by the words "livestrong" Not only pertaining to health, but everyday stresses. I will never, ever take off my livestrong bracelet. The second half of the handle is pretty obvious and doesnt need explaining. :laugh:

Yeah...LSS makes all of our screen names sound pretty lame...

:silly:

When I first joined this site I was finishing up treatment for Cancer. Wasnt given the best prognosis to begin with so I hung on to the story of Lance Armstrong as my hope. He is my inspiration because like him, I was told to forget about ever playing sports. Since joining this site, I have been thriving in remission and have been given full clearance to return to college and play football. I still live by the words "livestrong" Not only pertaining to health, but everyday stresses. I will never, ever take off my livestrong bracelet. The second half of the handle is pretty obvious and doesnt need explaining. :laugh:

you kick ass :thumbsup:

Allright... seems like a couple people want to know why pez

Well my last name is Lopez thus pez, which also in spanish means "fish" which applied because of my background in swimming. I have had the name since high school, and has stuck since. For those that come around the tailgates and want to know real names rather than board names, know that you can call me pez no matter what since that is what I am used to being called everyday... :)

Well if you wonder why I am georgiaredskin who lives in Frederick...I lived in South Georgia for 8 years after college before last year when I moved back up here to take care of my mom (dx with pancreatic cancer, passed away in March).

I was born in DC, raised in Rockville and lived here until college. Just kept georgiaredskin as my handle that was created on email and everything else.

I use this handle on just about everything. I live in Northern Virginia and I'm an East Carolina University alum...GO PIRATES!!

Here is my E.C.U. appreciation response....GOOOOOO Pirates!!!!!

I spent a couple of semesters there. LOL. Notice i didn't say Graduate.

I played alot of Ultimate though. The Irates were college National Champions when I was there. WOHOO! 92-94

Here is my E.C.U. appreciation response....GOOOOOO Pirates!!!!!

I spent a couple of semesters there. LOL. Notice i didn't say Graduate.

I played alot of Ultimate though. The Irates were college National Champions when I was there. WOHOO! 92-94

I missed you by 2 years. I graduated in 1990, but haven't missed a home Pirate football game in about 6 years.

Allright... seems like a couple people want to know why pez

Well my last name is Lopez thus pez, which also in spanish means "fish" which applied because of my background in swimming. I have had the name since high school, and has stuck since. For those that come around the tailgates and want to know real names rather than board names, know that you can call me pez no matter what since that is what I am used to being called everyday... :)

And here I thought it was because when you bent your head upwards, candy shot out of your neck. :D

Archived