Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Story behind your handle?

PleaseBlitz

And here I thought it was because when you bent your head upwards, candy shot out of your neck. :D
Some of a, Me too.

:notworthy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah I go around to all the girls sayin: "I got some candy for ya!"

Seemed to work on Huly :silly:

A monk is a person who practices monasticism, adopting a strict religious and ascetic lifestyle, usually in community with others following the same path. The word comes from the Greek monachos (μοναχός), commonly translated as a solitary person, and by convention almost always refers to men (while the term nun is more commonly used to refer to female monastics), although it may be applied to women as well.

Actually, way back in 81, I went to a gallery filled with abstract art painted by Monks, I got my sig from that gallery. :D

I think Monkart's explanation is full of crapski. :D Nice use of greek, though.

I've been a Seahawk fan since the Nordstrom family was awarded the Seattle franchise in 1976. Blue = Seahawk color, Talon = bird-of-prey weapon.

(Yeah, I know, the Seahawks started off with blue, green and silver, but SilverTalon makes no sense, and GreenTalon could be confused with the *&^#!*# Eagles.) I also used to go by Gunwacko (self expanatory) and Krleese (which is what my name Chris sounds like when a whole bunch of Russian kids scream it.)

Seemed to work on Huly :silly:

That is why I call him Pez all the time! That is all I knew him by in college.

I did get the best of him in college though! I broke into his all guys dorm room and left Pez dispensors all around his room. He did not know who did it for months! :laugh:

My handle has nothing to do with this site at all. I needed a game for gaming and an old spanish 1 book from highschool was on the book shelf.

Thus "Destino" was born.

I watched that whole thing.

Wasn't Raquel the name of the lead woman? I remember specifically when she spoke English in one of the last episodes.

EDIT: To remove *purely* unintentional slur.

Sk = skiing

in = in

s = ****

24 = the perfect number

Seriously, I tried thinking of something creative and original....but got a headache.

So I chose "Skins" because my favorite team is the Washington Redskins. "Skins" is used to shorten "Redskins". Someone good always wears the number "24" on the "Skins", so it was a safe number to use.

I put the "24" at the end of my "handle" because for some reason that seemed logical at the time.

whoops... did I say Africa? I meant American Southwest. :paranoid:

here's a picture of me dancing and playing the drums back in my carefree days..

Pic-zunidancers.jpg

*edit*

and I must say, I hearts my kin very much as well. It is part of our zuni culture to value family.

When I first joined this site I was finishing up treatment for Cancer. Wasnt given the best prognosis to begin with so I hung on to the story of Lance Armstrong as my hope. He is my inspiration because like him, I was told to forget about ever playing sports. Since joining this site, I have been thriving in remission and have been given full clearance to return to college and play football. I still live by the words "livestrong" Not only pertaining to health, but everyday stresses. I will never, ever take off my livestrong bracelet. The second half of the handle is pretty obvious and doesnt need explaining. :laugh:

Inspirational

:cheers: to you

My handle has nothing to do with this site at all. I needed a game for gaming and an old spanish 1 book from highschool was on the book shelf.

Thus "Destino" was born.

LMAO, we used that. Raquel and Arturo were such a sweet and interesting couple and I loved watching their relationship unfold as I learned how to conjugate. :laugh:

Archived