Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designated "Season's Over!" Thread (MERGED x10)

Mackdaddydean

• 1 month later...
I usually don't post like this, but after watching today and our stagnant offense, this is the end of the road for us. Sure we will probably pick up a few more wins, but all we will be playing for now is pride. From Brunell to the tackles, tight ends, fumbles, etc. We are still a ways away from being contenders, we have def. gone in a positive direction from the last couple of seasons, but we are still a work in progress. I can only hope we can draft some Dline help or pick up somebody in free agency. I hope Campbell is ready as well, I like Brunell, but has cost us just as many games if not more than he has won us. Next year will be better. I am not a fair weather fan, just trying to be a realistic one.

Nice call.

I can't keep watching this cr*p week in and week out. It's too painful. Just when I think the losses can't get any tougher, they find new ways to torment me.

It's now clear that this is still not a good team. Finishing at .500 will be a tough challenge for them. Expectations are officially out the window.

This franchise continues to be unable to right the ship. It's just impossible to understand. The fans deserve so much more than the effort that is being given on the field right now. Even Gibbs is not making a difference. This team is not turning the corner. There has been 0% improvement over the past few weeks.

Sadly, it looks like the team has decided to mail it in for the rest of the season. I thought these guys had more pride than that. I am very disappointed to see I was wrong.

Want to take that back?

No excuses we suck. Considering our performance here is the rest of the season for you guys so you dont have to watch pitful football and can find something better to do on Sunday

Chargers L

St Louis L

Arizona W

Dallas L

NY L

Philly W

Enjoy.

we are 5-5 with 6 games left, and it happens. every team losses to a sucky team like the radiers. we just got ours today. The giants had theirs last week against the vikings. This team has to keep its head up. This season is far from over.
I usually don't post like this, but after watching today and our stagnant offense, this is the end of the road for us. Sure we will probably pick up a few more wins, but all we will be playing for now is pride. From Brunell to the tackles, tight ends, fumbles, etc. We are still a ways away from being contenders, we have def. gone in a positive direction from the last couple of seasons, but we are still a work in progress. I can only hope we can draft some Dline help or pick up somebody in free agency. I hope Campbell is ready as well, I like Brunell, but has cost us just as many games if not more than he has won us. Next year will be better. I am not a fair weather fan, just trying to be a realistic one.
....congratulations to all of us today...we now know where we stand...we suck...horrible playcalling...no runs by cp in what seems like the whole second half even though he was on his way to 130 day at halftime...nice job Joe

We had no heart today. The skins are now done. We don't deserve any playoff talk or anything the rest of the year. I predict we will only three more games this year and give the Broncos a great pick.

Thanks skins you have just freed up the rest of my Sunday afternoons.

Until next year guys, I wish all extremeskins and their families happy and safe holidays. Spend your Sunday's with those who you love and happy New Year to you all.

Thanks and god bless.

i hate to say it but the chances of us getting into the playoffs is unlikely
The season's over. Right now I'm just hoping for 9-7 or 8-8.

How do some fans expect us to run the table when we haven't won back-to-back games since the very beginning of the season?

I agree, this loss will put us just out of the playoffs

Good prediticons all :applause: :jerk:

Stand up.. and take the crap :)

I am embarrassed that I posted in this thread. I never said we sucked. I was wearing my emotions on my sleeve after a bad game against the Raiders. However I was optimistic we'd do something after the Rams game. That game we seemed to do something. You could tell a corner was being turned. And I refuse to be scolded by a 16 year old when I have lived and died with this team since 10-11 years before he was born.

This is the main reason I refuse to post in knee jerk threads such as this one. I wouldn't want to put myself in the position to be on record blasting my own team because things aren't going perfectly at that particular moment. You blast a Hall of Fame coach and react like thoughtless fools. Every person that posted negatively in this thread should be banished, I as a Redskin fan feel sorry for you.

Archived