Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designated "Season's Over!" Thread (MERGED x10)

Mackdaddydean

I too am disgusted when he dosen't even have the stomache to watch a play, what is with closing your eyes?? My god act like you are better than someone and you expect to win, this down on your knees with your eyes closed stuff is getting old.

Anybody else notice that our offense is alot better when we are behind? Gibbs gets a 7 point lead and starts playing ball control in the damn 2nd quarter. If its tied or were down by a score or 2 we open it up and move the ball, like against Tampa Bay last week. We get up 13-3 on Oakland and we basically wait around for them to come back on us. Go for the throat you chicken ***t, you know like what you should have done on 3rd down and 2 last week vs Tampa Bay.

Gibbs has no killer instinct and its evident is his play calling and his girlish actions on the side lines with the eye closing .

It has to do a lot with the fumbles They were driving end of the half in the eagles game and a fumble whole second half he went conservative. Last week was the first time he has not gotten conservative after a turnover.

The big problem is the offensive line. They stink even in max protect they stink they need to go out and get some decent blockers.

Oh yeah, I don't either. But in this case he should either pray quick with his eyes closed, or pray with his eyes open. It affects the way I feel and the players feel when you close your eyes and bend over all the time.

I've only ever seen him do it on field goals. Maybe I'm missing something. The players' eyes are on the game anyway.

Guest sith lord
I have no problem with prayer. I think you may be right that Coach Gibbs needs to do someting to shake things up, though.

But don't forget, "God helps those that help themselves".

Want some more sobering stats??...Over the last four games:

Brunell:

69/124

56% completion rate

670 yds

167.5 ypg

2 TDs

3 INTs

4 Fumbles

Moss:

19 receptions

245 yds

61 ypg

12.89 ypc

0 TDs

Offense:

263 ypg

Defense:

350 ypg

The defense is giving up close to 100 yards per game more than the offense...

i think the team has just peaked, and i don't think we control our own playoff destiny (unless we win out)....For now, it is essential to plan for the future, and start Campbell/Rogers the rest of the way so that they are completely comfortable to hit the ground running next year...let's see once and for all if Jacobs and some of the other unproven players really have a future in the NFL...

In all honesty do you even remember his first run as Redskins coach?

Yes actually I do, i'm sorry if you didn't watch football when you were in the 4th grade but I did.

I remember Gibbs being tough and stoned face and confident. I remember just being confident we had a chance to win every week because he was our coach.

Now I see him closing his eyes with his head down or his back turned to the a critical play.

This team is not a playoff team. If, by some miracle, we somehow happen to get in the playoffs, it will be because we back in and some other more deserving teams collapse.

Losing a must win game at home to a 3-6 Norv coached team = Doomsday scenario.

The players and coaches should be ashamed of themselves today.

And it's painfully obvious this team needs a legit NFL GM. We have no depth and very little talent behind our starters. Gibbs needs to give up his GM duties and focus on coaching. For all the acquisitions of players and coaches since Snyder has owned the team, he has ignored the most obvious and most important one. Until we get a GM, expect more of the same dissapointing Redskins seasons.

Guest sith lord
Hard to open up an offense when the offense is turning the ball over.

Even when we're not turning the ball over we play conservative.

You suck! You suck as a fan and appear to be a Cowboy fan in sheeps clothing.

Nope just tired of being a part of a generation thats only seen Redskins failure. I was too young to remember the 92 super bowl, and the end of the 1999 playoff game was just pathetic, much like this raiders effort. A cowboys fan in sheeps clothing? So i guess youre a Tampa or Dolphins fan in sheeps clothing? Don't judge someone just cause they live outside of DC. YOU suck for spitting fire at someone whos just being realistic. You are 43 years old isnt it past your bedtime? Make sure to take your metamucial before bed and change into a new pair of depends.

Archived