Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designated "Season's Over!" Thread (MERGED x10)

Mackdaddydean

i dont think the season is over b/c technically its not.

The best we can hope for is 9-7. Win against SD,STL , AZ, and the Giants or Eagles.

The cowboys have shown me that they are a force to be reckon with as muchas i hate to admit it. I think we can beat the giants but thats just me. i would be happy with 8-8, but hey 11-5 anyone?

The Germans didn't bomb pearl harbor... it was the japanese.... how could you get that wrong?? stunning :doh:

:laugh:

Just when you think you're smart... you come off looking foolish.

Oh, watch Animal House. It's a good movie.

Yep, season's done.

Draft is over before it ever began.

You may ask how in the world it could be worse, this team could be the Houston Texans :laugh: see things aren't that bad is it ? Seriously it was a disappoint loss today I think one of the biggest problems with this team is consistency they played a very good game against the then # 1 defense Tampa Bay moved the ball at will. Turn around can't get anything going against one of the worst defenses in the league.

We certainly need a legit pass rusher that is something that should be #1 priority why the season isn't lost yet they have to find away to stop the turnovers that is the main thing that is killing them and try to generate a pass rush ..

I was at today's game. When we intercepted and ran it back for a touchdown, I thought, yep, we're gonna win. From that point on, we looked lousy. We turned the ball over, we had no offense, Brunell looked lousy, the running game ceased, no receiver was open, we had no pass rush, etc., etc. We've been in every game except one, but losing by a little in a lot of games, doesn't make me feel any better. Alas, it's not our year.....again.

No excuses we suck. Considering our performance here is the rest of the season for you guys so you dont have to watch pitful football and can find something better to do on Sunday

Chargers L

St Louis L

Arizona W

Dallas L

NY L

Philly W

Enjoy.

MR FAIRWEATHER,sorry we had a few rainy days,but it aint over til we're mathmatically eliminated,so if you want you can always be a colts fan,i hear they're having much better weather in indianapolis

I can't keep watching this cr*p week in and week out. It's too painful. Just when I think the losses can't get any tougher, they find new ways to torment me.

It's now clear that this is still not a good team. Finishing at .500 will be a tough challenge for them. Expectations are officially out the window.

This franchise continues to be unable to right the ship. It's just impossible to understand. The fans deserve so much more than the effort that is being given on the field right now. Even Gibbs is not making a difference. This team is not turning the corner. There has been 0% improvement over the past few weeks.

Sadly, it looks like the team has decided to mail it in for the rest of the season. I thought these guys had more pride than that. I am very disappointed to see I was wrong.

Wow! According to the post here we have lost are next 6 games....I think its more these fair weather fans who have no fight...not our team.. If you say this team has not fought in any game this season you are full of ****. I have not seen a Redskins team fight this hard since our last SB season..and we are fighting just as hard now as we were then. We have had a couple of games taken from us by the refs this year weather you admit that or not. We fought our asses off today but came up short. We are still missing our best D-lineman, we have lost 2 starting WRs, We lost betts, CP put the ball on the grond twice( and no we dont need to trade him). Its been a tough season with some heartbreakers. But this team is much improved....I cant say you "fans" are worth a **** though. I think you should be cut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinsCrunkin

The Germans didn't bomb pearl harbor... it was the japanese.... how could you get that wrong?? stunning :doh:

:laugh:

Just when you think you're smart... you come off looking foolish.

Oh, watch Animal House. It's a good movie.

Yep, season's done.

Draft is over before it ever began.

Damn, I didn't think there was a person on earth who never saw Animal house. HAHA

A week ago the Skins went into Tampa Bay,

against NFL's top defense and scored 28 points.

This week at home against Oakland, a horrible road

team, managed 6 offensive points.

Why was the offense so horrible, especially the pass

game? Was their coverage that good?

And we have an explosive San Diego team coming in :(

Its time to fold the tents...

Disregarding the first three games, we have won two games in the last seven. I love my skins, but this is just getting worse as the season progresses, and I don't know why. The defence not forcing fumbles? Oline not holding up? I can't figure it out anymore, and I'm starting to rethink watching the chargers game because the past two weeks my heart has been ripped out and spat on over and over. How about any of you?

If the offense exploded against Tampa, how can you be sure they wont explode against San Diego?

Well. Fold your tent. grab your carolina panthers jersey.....and carry your ass out the door, and dont let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya

Technically the season is not over, if really want to be optimistic about it we could win out and be 11-5, is that going to happen, I doubt it. It could happen though, crazier things have. If we can stop from shooting ourselves in the foot, we can have a chance. We stop the fumbles, pick up blocks that are leading to sacks, we have a chance. One thing I noticed about todays game is our offense and how other defense's read it. I noticed when we lined up max protect, the defenses sat back and swarmed our 2 lonley recievers. When we line up 3 out, they blitz and our TE's and tackles cannot pick up the blitz. The biggest thing though is our 2 reciever max protect set, instead of coming at us, they're dropping back into coverage and shuting us down. It's not Brunells fault, he has to throw the ball away, there really is nobody open cause half the offense is blocking. But if the team really wanted to turn this around, they can, it really isn't to late, but from what I have seen as of late, it just is not going to happen.

Some of you guys make me sick.All you guys do is complain when we lose and when we win you guys are fans again.Its only 1 game and you guys make it seem like our season is done.Our season is not over yet we still have a chance.The rest of our game are winnable against the chargers dallas and giants at home are winnable.On the road we have the rams and cardinals which are both bad teams,and the eagles we can win on the road.We can go 6-0 or 5-1 over the rest of the season and still win the division or get a wildcard.Some of you guys need to decided if you guys are a fan or not.I am a true fan and i know that our season is not over yet.GO REDSKINS!!!!

Archived