Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

If Mrs. Logan murdered Cummings, I will eat my TV.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wasn't responding to the "He was murdered." part. I should have deleted that part from the quote.

I was speaking directly to the "There is another traitor in the Logan administration"

I believe Mrs. Logan will not turn out to be the helpless victim they are so desperately trying to make her out to be so far.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah that's pretty far fetched!

Hey PleaseBlitz, did you ever get to go to the game?

24 got a lot of momentum going early with the scene at the mall, but it sort of tailed of towards the end.

Yes i got to the game. It kicked ass. Check out the debauchery in the NCAA forum.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2212691#post2212691

hmm, interesting episode... i have a strong feeling evelyn (mrs logan's assistant) knows something or has somethign to do with this, just cause theres no reason for the producers to have a whole scene devoted to her laerning about walt's death... it has to be relevent

Pretty predictable episode. Not too bad though. Next week they spice it up though, with Cummings' contact making contact with Jack. Should have some good action too.

The one positive was that, for the first time this season I believe, we finally got a DAMMMMIT!! from Jack. I've been waiting a long time for that. It's time to kick some ass, Jack!

Pretty predictable episode. Not too bad though. Next week they spice it up though, with Cummings' contact making contact with Jack. Should have some good action too.

The one positive was that, for the first time this season I believe, we finally got a DAMMMMIT!! from Jack. I've been waiting a long time for that. It's time to kick some ass, Jack!

Yeah, that "damnit" has been a long time coming.

Just a heads up to you 24 fans. They have a series of books out. There are only two so far, with a third on the way. They are called 24 unclassified. The first one (Operation Hell Gate) kind of sucked, but the second (Veto Power) was great. A lot like the show.

Archived