Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

No the original target was Moscow. Remember the short fat guy in the suit(forgot his name)said something about how Moscow would be a graveyard.

But now that he's discovered that Cummings is a Double Agent, he's going to get revenge, by assumingly using the nerve gas on U.S. soil.

Why do the women on 24 love killing off the witness? I saw it coming but I didn't expect her to use a gun. Thought she would have had some type of blade.

Yeah, eerily similar to that dead agent's wife killing Stephen Saunders in Day 3. I didn't really see it coming, I thought she was going to bolt somehow and screw up the plans by not going with the guy.

Obviously the mechanic guy didn't watch Seasons 1 thru 4, otherwise he would've known he had no chance to live. Might as well tell them to go eff themselves and try to cut open those cannisters themselves if you're going to get killed anyways.

I was disappointed too in the lack of Kim Bauer. I wonder if this is all going to be a tease, and she never shows up...

Why do the women on 24 love killing off the witness? I saw it coming but I didn't expect her to use a gun. Thought she would have had some type of blade.

Dont forget in season 4 Behrooz killing his father. Behrooz was pretty much a woman, and I thought tonights scenario was very similar.

Anybody get a bit suspicious of Inessa's gun-handling skills??? She reached into her sweater and in one motion, grabbed the gun, spun, and fired dead-on. Looked like she had a bit of experience in that department...

On another note, is the Prez actually working with his wife or is he just trying to appease her?

Anybody get a bit suspicious of Inessa's gun-handling skills??? She reached into her sweater and in one motion, grabbed the gun, spun, and fired dead-on. Looked like she had a bit of experience in that department...

On another note, is the Prez actually working with his wife or is he just trying to appease her?

I was thinking she's too good with a gun, for a 15 year old sex slave. I don't think we,ve seen the last of her.

I think the prez is really letting his wife take on some duties because it's been proven that she's not crazy. Also, he's really got kiss her @$$ if he wants to touch that @$$ again. When she was going over the speach, she seemed to know what she was doing, so I say he's working with her.

I was thinking she's too good with a gun, for a 15 year old sex slave. I don't think we,ve seen the last of her.

I think the prez is really letting his wife take on some duties because it's been proven that she's not crazy. Also, he's really got kiss her @$$ if he wants to touch that @$$ again. When she was going over the speach, she seemed to know what she was doing, so I say he's working with her.

I think the president just defers all decision making to however is convenient/around him at the time.

Evidence. Cummings told him that he was going to do, and Logan went along with it.

He begged Jack to stay on and handle the crisis, because he doesnt want to.

Now that wifey is shoehorning her way back into the decision making process, he goes along with whatever she says, including not covering up the Cummings issue.

Logan is a *****, plain and simple. He has NO spine, and only makes decisions when he is forced into a corner and HAS to make one. At that point he usually goes with whatever he was told to do most recently.

Here's my theory on Inessa.

She was working with the guy(I forget his name). She hit herself in the head to make it look like she was being abused/held captive in an attempt to fool CTU. When Jack told her that they would be watching them when they let the guy go, she knew that he would/could talk when they intercepted the couple and let CTU know that she was working with him. By killing him, there is nobody that can verify that she is bad.

Here's my theory on Inessa.

She was working with the guy(I forget his name). She hit herself in the head to make it look like she was being abused/held captive in an attempt to fool CTU. When Jack told her that they would be watching them when they let the guy go, she knew that he would/could talk when they intercepted the couple and let CTU know that she was working with him. By killing him, there is nobody that can verify that she is bad.

Very interesting idea, I was convinced early in the episode that she was his daughter. Me thinks I missed the boat on that one. :D

Archived