Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

can someone explain WHY they had to take hostages at the airport in order to steal the vx gas?!!

I don't understand that entire thing..

A. it distracted security.

B. They really did want to stop the Presidents from signing that bill.

C. I think they wanted to start a scare with the American public for when they go public with the nerve gas later in the day, since obviously the target is somewhere in the US and always was.

A. it distracted security.

B. They really did want to stop the Presidents from signing that bill.

C. I think they wanted to start a scare with the American public for when they go public with the nerve gas later in the day, since obviously the target is somewhere in the US and always was.

that sums it up nicely, but also it proved they were willing to murder innocent people for their cause

trailor.gif

so theres the screen cap... looks like dark hair, and people are saying its a woman because of the small hands... makes sense

im thinking kim dyed her hair dark

then again, it could always be mandy again :)

My vote is with Sherry. It looks like a black woman to me and the hair and everything just makes me think it's her. She only got shot in the stomach so (unlike Nina) it would be possible for her to still be alive.

One of the best scenes ever in 24. Jack walks in, punches cummings to the floor, grabs him by the tie and drags him over to the wall. Punches him 6 times (i rewound and counted it, thanks TiVO!). Cummings starts to explain, KNIFE COMES FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! "Youve READ MY FILE. Im going to cut out your right eye, then im going to cut out your left eye, then im going to keep cutting you" At that point i was up out of my seat yelling at the TV. Cummings actually tried to call his bluff, for about 2 seconds.

I was actually out of breath after that scene.

I really hope Jack doesnt pick Audrey. She sucks.

The best episode of 24 ever.

This was the first time they took us for a huge loop, who here thought that Cummings would tell the president everything and make it look bad on him if anyone found out. Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The look on Cummings face when he saw his mole dead was priceless. There is no way the President can now let Jack just dissapear. :cheers:

For those who believe it is Sherry Palmer here is her demise... Season 3

11:00 A.M.-12:00 A.M.

Palmer summons Sherry to offer her a position in his Administration. Sherry wants to be his First Lady again, and Palmer quickly agrees. Sherry becomes suspicious and threatens to help Keeler instead. Sherry returns to her house and sees Wayne there. She is knocked out and Wayne takes the prescription bottle from her. When Sherry wakes up, Julia is there with a gun. Julia threatens to shoot Sherry. Wayne tries to talk her out of it. Sherry tells Julia that she can get the President to pardon her for Milliken’s murder. Yet Julia kills Sherry. She then commits suicide.

Just wanted to squash the Sherry ideas.... :silly:

The last episode was great and but very strange to me. Jack and

the secret service agent should have immediately placed the

President under arrest. He had just admitted to them that he

knew Walt Cummings was responsible for President Palmer's assasination

and that he was in league with Cummings to not only cover that

up, but that he was also involved in the decision to have both

jack and Mike Novak arrested and sent to a Class 3 detention

facility where they would have probably been killed. Seems to me

like the minimum would be accessory to murder when he did not

have Cummings arrested as soon as he found out what he did.

Bottom line: He was helping someone who murdered a former

President and several innocent bystanders at the train station

escape justice.

So did the terrorist in the suit with the yellow tie change his mind after they discovered the mole? Were they ever truly targeting Moscow? Or were they always planning on releasing it here in the US?

Also, I think that the trailer park MILF and her son will be back. Either they will be kidnapped and held hostage somehow or the kid will somehow try and help Jack again and get in more trouble. :2cents:

**Potential Spoiler (it's ok to read)**

Regarding the person behind the bed, I checked out IMDB, and for the page for next week's episode, they list the guest cast, and there may be a spoiler in it. You can click the link below if you want. Also note that IMDB's "upcoming cast list spoilers" are notoriously inaccurate, so take it for what it's worth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0502260/

So did the terrorist in the suit with the yellow tie change his mind after they discovered the mole? Were they ever truly targeting Moscow? Or were they always planning on releasing it here in the US?

Also, I think that the trailer park MILF and her son will be back. Either they will be kidnapped and held hostage somehow or the kid will somehow try and help Jack again and get in more trouble. :2cents:

I think they changed the plans when they found the customs guy was setting them up. I think the original plan was to detonate our nerve gas weapons in Moscow, but changed it to use them on us. Yellow tie man (Ivan?) mentioned Moscow once or twice to the guy in the dark room with the bluetooth earpiece. There's no reason for him to be talking Moscow with the head bad dude if that was just a diversion, there's no one listening in on them. Unless, yellow tie dude planned to go dark and go his own way once they got to the shipping yard.

I think they changed the plans when they found the customs guy was setting them up. I think the original plan was to detonate our nerve gas weapons in Moscow, but changed it to use them on us. Yellow tie man (Ivan?) mentioned Moscow once or twice to the guy in the dark room with the bluetooth earpiece. There's no reason for him to be talking Moscow with the head bad dude if that was just a diversion, there's no one listening in on them. Unless, yellow tie dude planned to go dark and go his own way once they got to the shipping yard.

I wonder if the head guy was on Walt's side??

You know the next step is calling him back and finding out what is going on, something is not right.

BTW - 24: The Game will be coming out to the PS2 in the next month.

http://www.24thegame.com/

Schweet!

Elisha Cuthbert is listed on the credits starting Monday (Feb 6th).

The video game gets the "schweet" but Elisha Cuthbert doesnt? WTF?

J/k. :D

I think the target was always the US. The main bad guy (he really needs a name dammit) was using cummings to get the gas, and he couldnt tell cummings what the real target was now could he?

For those who believe it is Sherry Palmer here is her demise... Season 3

11:00 A.M.-12:00 A.M.

Palmer summons Sherry to offer her a position in his Administration. Sherry wants to be his First Lady again, and Palmer quickly agrees. Sherry becomes suspicious and threatens to help Keeler instead. Sherry returns to her house and sees Wayne there. She is knocked out and Wayne takes the prescription bottle from her. When Sherry wakes up, Julia is there with a gun. Julia threatens to shoot Sherry. Wayne tries to talk her out of it. Sherry tells Julia that she can get the President to pardon her for Milliken’s murder. Yet Julia kills Sherry. She then commits suicide.

Just wanted to squash the Sherry ideas.... :silly:

I know all that and I know that some people would have a hard time believing that she is still alive but it is possible. I don't know if any of you have ever seen 24 Inside but it's a show on the internet that comes on after some 24 episodes and it's hosted by fox ( www.24inside.com ). On the episode where Sherry was shot they had a 24 Inside interview where one of the producers or writers said that they made sure that they shot Sherry in the stomach so that if they ever wanted to, they could bring her back.

Also (this could all be nothing) when Wayne Palmer was talking to David, the last thing he said before he was shot was that "there is going to be a lot of questions asked about your relationship with Sherry." It could be that they he was talking about her as if she was alive. I could be completely wrong and I'm pretty sure I am but I'm just saying that it is possible. As much as I hated that b!tch she was a good character and it could work if she came back.

Archived