Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

Excellent show, I agree that Lynn is an idiot. But I have a feeling he is up to something. Didn't Nathonson said that there is another person in the white house that is involved in this threat.

bingo, we have a winner

it has to be someone in the loop and Lynn is perfect, the president is to much of a wimp to do anything like this

what is interesting is the code was DOD meaning Audreys father has to know something

Man Lynn McGill DEFINES *******.

This week's episode seemed kind of bleh to me, but it was still great nonetheless.

NEXT week should be awesome. Wonder how the hell Jack gets tazed?

And of course, what is going to happen to the Russian motorcade. My guess is some lame **** like Marine Special Forces come out of nowhere and gun them all down, because I really can't think of anything.

'Course knowing 24 they might just have the Russians along with Mrs. Logan get blown up. Who knows???

so are the characters the same? and what time frame according to the seasons is it? sounds good though thanks for the tip

The first two books at least have been pre-season one. Nina and Tony are around as is Chapelle. Some others you've heard of. Goes into some detail about what Jack did before joining CTU.

That was a great show this week. And two hours next week gets me all sorts of fired up.

I'm glad Pierce didn't die. I was certain he was done when that missle hit

Yeah, Pierce is one of those characters that can't die IMHO, he is a staple of the secret service.

Archived