Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

What type of person schedules a test @ 9 on a Monday?

Could someone possibly post a recap? I had a test during the hour that it was on.

Logan wrestles with his conscience when he learns that Martha is riding in the motorcade with the Suvarovs.

Audrey convinces Curtis to take action as Lynn continues to abuse his authority.

Jack learns that an ex CTU agent, Christopher Henderson, works for a company who is connected with the nerve gas.

I suggest you get the downloading.

Yeah, I hope so...That President Logan gets to be more and more of a douche-bag every week. He can't make a decision for himself to save his ass. If you ask me, he wasn't too upset about his "crazy" wife getting blown to smithereens either. He figured it was a win win! Eliminate imminent terror threat and crazy loose cannon wife with same missile! That dude is nuts! And he would have used the fact that his wife died in the crash to smooz over the Russians when they came a knockin! The guy is crooked imho!

Great episode. Pierce and Curtis kick ass. Those guys have to be 2 of my favorite all-time 24 characters. It's nice to see Pierce get to be more than a background character. And I agree with kevinklein that Ol' Dent Nose was looking pretty good this week. Hopefully next week, that skirt keeps getting shorter!

BTW Chopper, CTU found some intel that the Russian President's motorcade might be under attack, and McGill forced them to ignore it. When he was overthrown via coup by Curtis, they alerted SS, and the Zubarovs and Martha Logan were saved, thanks to Pierce kicking some terrorist ass. And Henderson set Jack up, he took him to a secure bunker to show him where the gas was produced, and tried to blow him up. Of course, Jack found a way to escape the blast! And Henderson (played by Peter "RoboCop" Weller) is going to get an ass whoopin' next week! That was the main jist, McGill losing it some more and Curtis invoking an overthrow, Buchanon is back in charge, Jack meeting with Henderson and getting set up by him, and the motorcade being saved at the 11th hour (after Logan tried to weasel some justification for letting them die). And the terrorist leader called Logan and vowed to release the gas. Next week is a 2 hour episode, and looks pretty damn good. Kim is back! Tony wakes up. And Jack gives RoboCop a beat down in front of his wife. *Oh, and Martha tells Pierce that Logan knew of the attack on them. It didn't show if she tells him that Logan told the terrorists the route or not.

Great episode. Pierce and Curtis kick ass. Those guys have to be 2 of my favorite all-time 24 characters. It's nice to see Pierce get to be more than a background character. And I agree with kevinklein that Ol' Dent Nose was looking pretty good this week. Hopefully next week, that skirt keeps getting shorter!

BTW Chopper, CTU found some intel that the Russian President's motorcade might be under attack, and McGill forced them to ignore it. When he was overthrown via coup by Curtis, they alerted SS, and the Zubarovs and Martha Logan were saved, thanks to Pierce kicking some terrorist ass. And Henderson set Jack up, he took him to a secure bunker to show him where the gas was produced, and tried to blow him up. Of course, Jack found a way to escape the blast! And Henderson (played by Peter "RoboCop" Weller) is going to get an ass whoopin' next week! That was the main jist, McGill losing it some more and Curtis invoking an overthrow, Buchanon is back in charge, Jack meeting with Henderson and getting set up by him, and the motorcade being saved at the 11th hour (after Logan tried to weasel some justification for letting them die). And the terrorist leader called Logan and vowed to release the gas. Next week is a 2 hour episode, and looks pretty damn good. Kim is back! Tony wakes up. And Jack gives RoboCop a beat down in front of his wife.

Good Recap.......

Instead of relying on a recounting of last week's happenings in this thread, you can go to http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/ for a minute-by-minute breakdown of what happens in every week. They usually update it the next day after a new episode.

(Sometimes if I don't remember what happened last week, I'll look on there before the new episode comes on.)

Some side notes:

- Is there anyone else that hates the fact that Sean Austin is playing the McGill role?

I tried to watch Rudy (my favorite movie) the other day, and all I just didn't look at him the same now that I've got that picture of him whining and ****ing and complaining to everyone on 24...

- The whole "Squeamish President Logan" thing is wearing thin- I keep waiting for the resurrected spirit of David Palmer to come in there and whip some ass.

- Welcome back, Elisha... :cheers:

Instead of relying on a recounting of last week's happenings in this thread, you can go to http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/ for a minute-by-minute breakdown of what happens in every week. They usually update it the next day after a new episode.

(Sometimes if I don't remember what happened last week, I'll look on there before the new episode comes on.)

Some side notes:

- Is there anyone else that hates the fact that Sean Austin is playing the McGill role?

I tried to watch Rudy (my favorite movie) the other day, and all I just didn't look at him the same now that I've got that picture of him whining and ****ing and complaining to everyone on 24...

- The whole "Squeamish President Logan" thing is wearing thin- I keep waiting for the resurrected spirit of David Palmer to come in there and whip some ass.

- Welcome back, Elisha... :cheers:

I agree with you about Sean Austin playing McGill even though it is

not entirely his fault. Every season the writers have 24 going to war

with whoever is in charge of CTU. Half the time they battle the

bad guys and half the time they battle the other CTU guys. Every

season there is at least one traitor in CTU. Every season the Director

of CTU gets fired or killed. Still love the series though:cheers:

I agree with you about Sean Austin playing McGill even though it is

not entirely his fault. Every season the writers have 24 going to war

with whoever is in charge of CTU. Half the time they battle the

bad guys and half the time they battle the other CTU guys. Every

season there is at least one traitor in CTU. Every season the Director

of CTU gets fired or killed. Still love the series though:cheers:

And every season at least 4 people with important information die just before CTU can get their hands on it.

OMG last night's episode was the ****!!

I kind of had a feeling something was going to happen between Bauer and Henderson though. I thought Henderson would walk out of the lab place and get shot or something.

I'm going to kind of miss Lynn McGill, believe it or not, he added a dimension to the show that will be missed, as much of a jackass as he was.

AND KIM'S BACK!!!

And every season at least 4 people with important information die just before CTU can get their hands on it.

How many times did Malwan (sp) get away from Jack last

season? That was just insane....:doh: Nina Myers and the lesbian

assasin Mandy have been the best characters so far. The lady

who plays Mandy is also on the HBO series the "L" word.:D

BTW Chopper, CTU found some intel that the Russian President's motorcade might be under attack, and McGill forced them to ignore it. When he was overthrown via coup by Curtis, they alerted SS, and the Zubarovs and Martha Logan were saved, thanks to Pierce kicking some terrorist ass. And Henderson set Jack up, he took him to a secure bunker to show him where the gas was produced, and tried to blow him up. Of course, Jack found a way to escape the blast! And Henderson (played by Peter "RoboCop" Weller) is going to get an ass whoopin' next week! That was the main jist, McGill losing it some more and Curtis invoking an overthrow, Buchanon is back in charge, Jack meeting with Henderson and getting set up by him, and the motorcade being saved at the 11th hour (after Logan tried to weasel some justification for letting them die). And the terrorist leader called Logan and vowed to release the gas. Next week is a 2 hour episode, and looks pretty damn good. Kim is back! Tony wakes up. And Jack gives RoboCop a beat down in front of his wife. *Oh, and Martha tells Pierce that Logan knew of the attack on them. It didn't show if she tells him that Logan told the terrorists the route or not.

Thanks for the recap, man.

And it looks like Tony's miracle healing powers are in full force again. Last year he was shot in the neck and still made it back to work within 6 or so hours.

Now, he is blasted 30 feet and burned while watching his wife die. And he shows up next week.

Who is he, Rasputin?

In fairness, he's been in the little medical room since the first episode, so thats like what, 10 hours?

And I agree with kevinklein that Ol' Dent Nose was looking pretty good this week. Hopefully next week, that skirt keeps getting shorter!

I don't think it was just that, or the haircut that maybe de-elongated (word?) her face. It was her character standing up the way she did that made her more attractive. She has a history of whining "Jack, don't do this" and hindering progress, but this time--her goals were straight and she really went after them. This week, Ol' Dent Nose--200 points. :applause:

McGill needs a pep talk from Charles S. Dutton.

PROOVE? You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have hardly a speck of experience running CTU headquarters. And you hung in there with the best counterterrorism experts in the land for 8 episodes. And you're gonna walk outta here with badass resume reflecting that you led our country through a time of crisis. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And if you haven't done that by now, it ain't never gonna happen.

Archived