Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

I can't stand Sean Astin as McGill. Did everybody notice that after he got jumped by his crackhead sister and her pimp he turned into a B****!

eh he was always an arse, but he did ratchet it up a little bit after the butt whooping. In one of the first episodes someone commented that he was an arse, and some else said everyone who works under him either quits or gets fired.

Shudder.

I wish I could bottle the looks of disdain that Chloe gives her co-workers. Especially the one she shot McGill after he refused to do something about the info on the assasination attempt.

The actress does that well. She definately provides good examples of "The look". :paranoid: Better those folks than me I say. As for Astin as McGill he's doing well. Seems as though the character is supposed be an arse and Astin is doing a fine job of portraying just that. I know we're done with McGill yet. Wonder what happens when he turns up again.

I being the retard that I am forgot it started at 8 and am late to the party can someone recap the first hour for me. Thanks in advance.

Ok I'm not very good at this........

Lynn's drugee sister's boyfriend was in with the Russians who were buying the 'key card' in Lynn's wallet (I guess to CTU). You saw what happened.

Ms. Logan won't talk to the President. She had a 'moment' with Pierce which the other pres.aide witnessed. She took his hand tenderly and thanked him for saving her.

Taylor Memorial was targeted for the nerve gas attack so they moved in there. Victor the Russian was acting as an orderly and set the nerve gas off.

Jack went to Henderson's home, he wasn't there but his wife was. He looked in his computer and found all of these satellite telephone files. You saw what happened when Henderson got home.

Ok I'm not very good at this........

Lynn's drugee sister's boyfriend was in with the Russians who were buying the 'key card' in Lynn's wallet (I guess to CTU). You saw what happened.

Ms. Logan won't talk to the President. She had a 'moment' with Pierce which the other pres.aide witnessed. She took his hand tenderly and thanked him for saving her.

Taylor Memorial was targeted for the nerve gas attack so they moved in there. Victor the Russian was acting as an orderly and set the nerve gas off.

Jack went to Henderson's home, he wasn't there but his wife was. He looked in his computer and found all of these satellite telephone files. You saw what happened when Henderson got home.

Thanks, it it well appriciated.

Im glad he died, I didnt want to hear about his photographic memory again. This also means the definition of douche bag died too right, cause that room wasnt secured right.

How can you not like Edgar, man you are sick :laugh:

Archived