Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

The milf, wasn't she in Friday Night Lights? Billy Bob's wife.

Another solid episode. Samwise is a punk, even though he saved the day. He then turned around and undercut Buchanan again.

Someone needs to give Walt Cummings an ass-kicking. Hopefully Jack gives him what he's asking for.

Did anyone get a screencap of the First Lady's boob? :laugh: j/k! :paranoid:

Oh yeah...as far as Mr. Frodo's slave. I didn't like him...then I did (for about 6 seconds), and now I'm convinced he's up to no good.

Of course these guys make you think that someone is up to no good, and then they end up being awesome, so we'll see.

How very true. How very true.......Interesting addition. Mr. Frodo's slave, lmao!

Took this from another board. Tracked the confirmed kills by Jack:

S1 total: 11

S2 total: 29

S3 total: 14

S4 total: 43

Four seasons total: 97

Looks like he is off to a good start this year.

There's no way he only killed 11 guys in the first season. When he saved his wife & daughter from the compound, he killed at least 15 men right there.

This seasons body count through four episodes off the top of my head is 18

Palmer, Michelle, five innocents, and 11 evildoers.....

They mentioned they filmed all of this like one large movie, so the movie actors on the show could get use to it. I love the new additions.

Curious who wants to set up Jack or Frank :laugh: :laugh:

The president is still whiny biotch, but love the character development. Curtis is the man :cheers:

It is a tossup with Lost and 24 as the best shows on TV just amazing.

In an article today they do mention how in 24 hours Jack never eats or goes to the bathroom :laugh: :laugh: He mentioned in an interview as a joke they were going to do a shot of him heading to a bathroom :)

I just heard that there is most likely going to be a 24 movie. I have heard rumors for a long time about it and the shows producers and Kiefer himself have said that they are thinking about doing it but apparently it's a go.

This might not be final but according to some websites it is. I think it would be cool but I'm not sure how it's going to work. One idea they had was to make the first hour like a regular movie and then have something huge happen that would kick the last hour into real time. It could turn out to be a sweet movie.

Kiefer also said that if they were to do a movie and it was successful that they might end up making a whole series of movies along with the show.

This might not be final but according to some websites it is. I think it would be cool but I'm not sure how it's going to work. One idea they had was to make the first hour like a regular movie and then have something huge happen that would kick the last hour into real time. It could turn out to be a sweet movie.

that would make for a cool movie idea for 24

I think that having the final 3 episodes be a movie would be a neat way to end the season, the networks would sure be pissed though :silly:

that would make for a cool movie idea for 24

I think that having the final 3 episodes be a movie would be a neat way to end the season, the networks would sure be pissed though :silly:

I've thought of that too. That would be cool but I don't think it would work. The networks wouldn't allow it and people who have never seen the show probably wouldn't understand it.

How do you guys think Jack and Audry will react when they finally come face to face again?

Audrey: "Jack, why didn't you call me to tell me you were alive? I wouldn't of tried to get on with my life."

Jack: "I'm sorry, Audrey. I was fighting for my life every 24 hours. But I couldn't stop thinking about your nose, I mean, your face."

They mentioned they filmed all of this like one large movie, so the movie actors on the show could get use to it. I love the new additions.

Curious who wants to set up Jack or Frank :laugh: :laugh:

The president is still whiny biotch, but love the character development. Curtis is the man :cheers:

It is a tossup with Lost and 24 as the best shows on TV just amazing.

In an article today they do mention how in 24 hours Jack never eats or goes to the bathroom :laugh: :laugh: He mentioned in an interview as a joke they were going to do a shot of him heading to a bathroom :)

I'm almost positive I've seen some shots of Jack eating.

I'm almost positive I've seen some shots of Jack eating.

I hadn't seen season 1 until recently. In that season they brought him in to CTU as a detainee and fed him in the holding cell.

What is the over/under on how many people Jack kills or beats up tonight? I'll say 4. ;)

Archived