Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

Anyone else think Chloe and Edgar should get together??? :laugh:

I dunno about you but Mrs. Prez has a nice rack... BUTTERFACE :silly:

Anyway... good episode tonight IMO. Jack has some serious work to do. But "Mr. Frodo" to the rescue I suppose :D

Classic meeting between Jack's lovers... :notworthy Could you feel the tension between the ladies after he showed up??

Hah..I think Chloe and Edgar have enough problems. Putting them together wouldn't end well.

As for Mrs. Logan, middle-age women aren't usually my thing but she's definately the finest first lady I've ever seen.

I really didn't like the episode tonight as much as I usually do but it was still good. The last 5 minutes were killer though.

Anyone else think Chloe and Edgar should get together??? :laugh:

I dunno about you but Mrs. Prez has a nice rack... BUTTERFACE :silly:

Anyway... good episode tonight IMO. Jack has some serious work to do. But "Mr. Frodo" to the rescue I suppose :D

Classic meeting between Jack's lovers... :notworthy Could you feel the tension between the ladies after he showed up??

Nope. Edgar's just getting fatter. And Chloe is just getting hipper. They'd fight like cats and dogs anyway. :D

That was one of the slowest episodes ever. The last 5 minutes were good though. Each season has to have a couple of these to make it believable anyway. Next week looks awesome.

Does anyone else watch the previews though? It only took them 30 seconds to basically give away everything that is going to happen next week. I'm never watching them again.

Yeah, I expected it to not hit the adrenaline level of last week's premieres. Kiefer was on Letterman before the premiere, talking about how last year, they had already filmed the first 4 episodes before they knew about Fox's plan for the 4 episode, 2 night premiere, but this year they designed the first 4 episodes with this format in mind. So this was a regrouping episode before we get some more action and to build a little more on the story.

Also, about the preview for next week, it always looks like they give too much away, but is never the case. When Jack got caught by the Secret Service guys in the preview, I bet that will be halfway through the episode.

And Jack saying "I'm not CTU, I'm going after Cummings" at the end, that was completely badass. Samwise knew there was nothing he could do except stay out of his way. Cummings is gonna get his, maybe not next week, but he's gonna get it. Jack is the man!

Also, what did the guy with the yellow tie say at the beginning? Did he say more besides something about turning Moscow into a graveyard? It sounds like they want to reignite the Cold War. I hope it's more than that, because there've been several movies about that already. Sum Of All Fears, anyone?

uh, Sum of All Fears was Hollywood taking a great book about ISLAMIC terrorists blowing up the Super Bowl and going all PC as they always do and changing it to blond haired Aryan businessmen.

because for the last 30 years we have had so many terrorist acts from the Nazis :applause:

I just want to see Bauer beat the h@ll out of Walt Cummings :cool:

uh, Sum of All Fears was Hollywood taking a great book about ISLAMIC terrorists blowing up the Super Bowl and going all PC as they always do and changing it to blond haired Aryan businessmen.

because for the last 30 years we have had so many terrorist acts from the Nazis :applause:

I just want to see Bauer beat the h@ll out of Walt Cummings :cool:

Yeah, I know about how they butchered the book. I just meant that the reason the Aryan Nation guy bombed the Super Bowl was to blame it on the Russians to get a MAD scenario between US and Russia. Too bad Jack Bauer's predecessor, Jack Ryan, was too smart for that ****, and saved the day. And too bad Ben Affleck had to play him and ruin the Ryan franchise.

Thanks Fatty for the insight. It makes sense that the beginning of the episode was a little slow, and Michelle and David getting their last scenes done.

Surprise of the Episode: Mrs. President not killing herself. The scene was done very well:

My biggest yell and fist pump: Jack asking to interrogate skippy! That kid had no chance of staying silent.

Retard of the episode: The hit man pulling out a gun and silencer. I :laugh: and my wife and I said the same thing, That dude has no idea who he's messing with.

Two best lines: "...I'm Not CTU..." and "...I think he broke my rib..." like thats gonna slow Jack down. The guy had 10+ heart attacks in Season 2 alone.

Damn, I love that show! :cheers:

Yea your right, they must be in the same party then.

No, they're not, and I'm a huge geek for knowing this! :geek:

On Day 3, Senator Keeler is Palmer's opponent in the election, and uses Sherry Palmer to blackmail David into quitting late into the race, which would cripple the Democrats, and allow Keeler to win. Which he does, and Logan is Keeler's VP, obviously, as we saw last season. Novick was Palmer's Chief of Staff, now he's just an aide to Logan because they are friends.

No, they're not, and I'm a huge geek for knowing this! :geek:

On Day 3, Senator Keeler is Palmer's opponent in the election, and uses Sherry Palmer to blackmail David into quitting late into the race, which would cripple the Democrats, and allow Keeler to win. Which he does, and Logan is Keeler's VP, obviously, as we saw last season. Novick was Palmer's Chief of Staff, now he's just an aide to Logan because they are friends.

I guess I'm an even bigger geek, since I just googled Mike Novick! :laugh:

http://www.almeidaisgod.com/novick/about.html

Archived