Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 24 Thread

JacktheMack

LMAO, this is easily the most intense show in all television.

The best lines of tonight's show:

" The only reason you are conscious is so I don't have to carry you "

" I look like a wedding cake (plop) " wtf is up with that chick

" Relax, he's really good at this " ~ Chloe

" You are taking me to a hospital " ~ Terrorist "Yeah *gun shot to the head*" ~ Jack

Alright guys, I never got into 24 until last year (wanted the DVD set for Christmas but never got it!) and my mind has been solely immersed in B & G.

I just started watching about a year ago with Season 1 DVDs because the Blockbuster did not have what I wanted and have been hooked ever since. I honestly went 3 times the same day to the store when I started because I could not stand not knowing what was going to happen. This will be my first "full" season watching from the beginning and I know I won't be able to handle it!! :D You have to go and rent them all. Certainly worth the time and effort. Or, I know they have been playing seasons on A&E so you might be able to watch some on that channel.

I just started watching about a year ago with Season 1 DVDs because the Blockbuster did not have what I wanted and have been hooked ever since. I honestly went 3 times the same day to the store when I started because I could not stand not knowing what was going to happen. This will be my first "full" season watching from the beginning and I know I won't be able to handle it!! :D You have to go and rent them all. Certainly worth the time and effort. Or, I know they have been playing seasons on A&E so you might be able to watch some on that channel.

Great idea, thanks. I am tempted to go out and just buy the whole darn thing myself, too.

That's so funny you went back to the store 3 times! When I wasn't into it (and still living in GA) I'd call my family who would be so rude (unlike them) on the phone when I'd call (not knowingly during "24"). It was like "Hey!"

They'd answer, "Why did you call during 24? I'll call you back when it's over!"

CLICK!! :D

But alas, now....I truly understand.

I didn't know we'd have a "running commentary" thread.

Here's what I can add after viewing the first two hours of the fifth season of 24.

Jack Bauer "Damnit" count- 1 (This needs to change quickly)

Explosion count- 2

Body Count- 8

Not bad for a premiere.

I would like to see Wayne Palmer F somebody up as well.

Chas & Marty Logan both suck

If they're bringing back Kim Bauer, they should bring back Jane Saunders too!

Great Show last night.Just nitpicking a little..didn't Jack live a little to close by to be on the lamb? He's faked his death and was suppose to disappear..it only took him a few minutes by helicopter to get back.You would think he would be thousands of miles away from anyone who might notice him.

I tend to agree with you, but you can't question jack to much. He nose all. ;)

Great Show last night.Just nitpicking a little..didn't Jack live a little to close by to be on the lamb? He's faked his death and was suppose to disappear..it only took him a few minutes by helicopter to get back.You would think he would be thousands of miles away from anyone who might notice him.

From watching the Season 5 prequel on the DVD set, Jack was originally in Chicago IIRC. Chloe traveled to warn him that someone had tapped into her database at work somehow and would have had enough info to know that he was still alive/faked his death. <Enter Chloespeak here>

Anyway, Chloe must have been followed to this location and Jack had a chase with a guy on a motorcycle and one in a car who were after him. He got the car to run into a forklift and killed that driver but the motorcycle guy was still alive. SO I assume he left Chicago because of this but why he returned so close to LA is still up in the air.

Within a span of an hour, Jack:

Stole a Holicopter

Stole a Car.

Stole a Van

Killed 8 bad guy's

Knocked out a FBI agent

Knocked out another FBI agent

Watched a Guy kill himself with a cyanide pill.

We need Jack Bauer for the Skins QB.

haha thats great but welcome to the world of 24... He's got a real nose for this kinda stuff.... I have loved this show since it started...

For those of you who missed it... The torrents are up :) Fittingly I found them on torrent SPY :) I wont be participating in the threads until later on due to a time conflict.

Didnt I see Kim at CTU in a promo or trailer somewhere??? I was thinking she was WORKING there? Didn't see any mention of her in the first two so :whoknows:

The Milf...ahh the Milf... :D

This dumbass president IS EVIL by the way. He's evil because he is so useless that everything can go on around him right under his ....nose?

Here's to sour-puss for gettin some booty and avoiding gettin capped in the first episode. :cheers:

Michelle Dessler gone...so sad...not. Audrey next? Lets hope so.

Ah the offseason is officially here.... Love the 24 and cannot wait for the first "DAMMIT CHLOE!!!!" of the year.

:applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers:

haha thats great but welcome to the world of 24... He's got a real nose for this kinda stuff.... I have loved this show since it started...

For those of you who missed it... The torrents are up :) Fittingly I found them on torrent SPY :) I wont be participating in the threads until later on due to a time conflict.

Didnt I see Kim at CTU in a promo or trailer somewhere??? I was thinking she was WORKING there? Didn't see any mention of her in the first two so :whoknows:

The Milf...ahh the Milf... :D

This dumbass president IS EVIL by the way. He's evil because he is so useless that everything can go on around him right under his ....nose?

Here's to sour-puss for gettin some booty and avoiding gettin capped in the first episode. :cheers:

Michelle Dessler gone...so sad...not. Audrey next? Lets hope so.

Ah the offseason is officially here.... Love the 24 and cannot wait for the first "DAMMIT CHLOE!!!!" of the year.

:applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers:

:notworthy Very well put. Can't wait for tonight!

Archived