Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What General are you?

Spaceman Spiff

King Edward I

You scored 68 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 61 Ruthlessness!

Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 72% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 28% on Tactics

You scored higher than 33% on Guts

You scored higher than 89% on Ruthlessness

Sweet..

William Wallace

You scored 62 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 61 Guts, and 50 Ruthlessness!

Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about. Scottish soldier and national hero. The first historical record of Wallace's activities concerns the burning of Lanark by Wallace and 30 men in May, 1297, and the slaying of the English sheriff, one of those whom Edward I of England had installed in his attempt to make good his claim to overlordship of Scotland. After the burning of Lanark many joined Wallace's forces, and under his leadership a disciplined army was evolved. Wallace marched on Scone and met an English force of more than 50,000 before Stirling Castle in Sept., 1297. The English, trying to cross a narrow bridge over the Forth River, were killed as they crossed, and their army was routed. Wallace crossed the border and laid waste several counties in the North of England. In December he returned to Scotland and for a short time acted as guardian of the realm for the imprisoned king, John de Baliol . In July, 1298, Edward defeated Wallace and his army at Falkirk, and forced him to retreat northward. His prestige lost, Wallace went to France in 1299 to seek the aid of King Philip IV, and he possibly went on to Rome. He is heard of again fighting in Scotland in 1304, but there was a price on his head, and in 1305 he was captured by Sir John de Menteith. He was taken to London in Aug., 1305, declared guilty of treason, and executed. The best-known source for the life of Wallace is a long romantic poem attributed to Blind Harry, written in the 15th century.

King Edward I

You scored 66 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 59 Guts, and 49 Ruthlessness!

Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

You scored higher than 43% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 53% on Tactics

You scored higher than 72% on Guts

You scored higher than 31% on Ruthlessness

I wish to protest...A damn Brit and the same as Chom?

Knew I should have skinned the guy :D

Julius Caesar

You scored 53 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 40 Guts, and 52 Ruthlessness!

Roman military and political leader. He was instrumental in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. His conquest of Gallia Comata extended the Roman world all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, introducing Roman influence into what has become modern France, an accomplishment of which direct consequences are visible to this day. In 55 BC Caesar launched the first Roman invasion of Britain. Caesar fought and won a civil war which left him undisputed master of the Roman world, and began extensive reforms of Roman society and government. He was proclaimed dictator for life, and heavily centralized the already faltering government of the weak Republic. Caesar's friend Marcus Brutus conspired with others to assassinate Caesar in hopes of saving the Republic. The dramatic assassination on the Ides of March was the catalyst for a second set of civil wars, which marked the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire under Caesar's grand-nephew and adopted son Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus. Caesar's military campaigns are known in detail from his own written Commentaries (Commentarii), and many details of his life are recorded by later historians such as Suetonius, Plutarch, and Cassius Dio.

:evil:

Julius Caesar

You scored 40 Wisdom, 79 Tactics, 44 Guts, and 44 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 1% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 81% on Tactics

You scored higher than 14% on Guts

You scored higher than 39% on Ruthlessness

Guess I'm a dummy with no guts, but a master tactician?

Julius Caesar

You scored 40 Wisdom, 79 Tactics, 44 Guts, and 44 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 1% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 14% on Guts

Guess I'm a dummy with no guts, but a master tactician?

Yeah, how do they determine those tactics scores. Seemed a bit odd to me.

Vercingetorix

You scored 66 Wisdom, 41 Tactics, 45 Guts, and 68 Ruthlessness!

Leader of the Gauls, a chieftain of the Arverni. He was the leader of the great revolt against the Romans in 52 BC. Julius Caesar, upon hearing of the trouble, rushed to put it down. Vercingetorix was, however, an able leader and adopted the policy of retreating to heavy, natural fortifications and burning the Gallic towns to keep the Roman soldiers from living off the land. Caesar and his chief lieutenant Labienus lost in minor engagements, but when Vercingetorix shut himself up in Alesia and summoned all his Gallic allies to attack the besieging Romans, the true brilliance of Caesar appeared. He defeated the Gallic relieving force and took the fortress. Vercingetorix was captured and, after gracing Caesar's triumphal return to Rome, was put to death.

You scored higher than 66% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 5% on Tactics

You scored higher than 16% on Guts

You scored higher than 93% on Ruthlessness

Julius Caesar

You scored 59 Wisdom, 71 Tactics, 42 Guts, and 61 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 24% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 57% on Tactics

You scored higher than 10% on Guts

You scored higher than 90% on Ruthlessness

Hmm, not quite sure what to make those numbers :doh: . Ruthless, but only with others lives. Need to keep the commander alive, right? :rolleyes:

King Edward I

You scored 64 Wisdom, 73 Tactics, 53 Guts, and 46 Ruthlessness!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 53% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 55% on Tactics

You scored higher than 50% on Guts

You scored higher than 44% on Ruthlessness

William Wallace

You scored 68 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 64 Guts, and 48 Ruthlessness!

Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.

Scottish soldier and national hero. The first historical record of Wallace's activities concerns the burning of Lanark by Wallace and 30 men in May, 1297, and the slaying of the English sheriff, one of those whom Edward I of England had installed in his attempt to make good his claim to overlordship of Scotland. After the burning of Lanark many joined Wallace's forces, and under his leadership a disciplined army was evolved. Wallace marched on Scone and met an English force of more than 50,000 before Stirling Castle in Sept., 1297. The English, trying to cross a narrow bridge over the Forth River, were killed as they crossed, and their army was routed. Wallace crossed the border and laid waste several counties in the North of England. In December he returned to Scotland and for a short time acted as guardian of the realm for the imprisoned king, John de Baliol . In July, 1298, Edward defeated Wallace and his army at Falkirk, and forced him to retreat northward. His prestige lost, Wallace went to France in 1299 to seek the aid of King Philip IV, and he possibly went on to Rome. He is heard of again fighting in Scotland in 1304, but there was a price on his head, and in 1305 he was captured by Sir John de Menteith. He was taken to London in Aug., 1305, declared guilty of treason, and executed. The best-known source for the life of Wallace is a long romantic poem attributed to Blind Harry, written in the 15th century.

code, you kicked my ass!

Julius Caesar

You scored 59 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 55 Guts, and 45 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 30% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 50% on Guts

You scored higher than 35% on Ruthlessness

Julius Caesar

You scored 57 Wisdom, 92 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 52 Ruthlessness!

Roman military and political leader. He was instrumental in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. His conquest of Gallia Comata extended the Roman world all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, introducing Roman influence into what has become modern France, an accomplishment of which direct consequences are visible to this day. In 55 BC Caesar launched the first Roman invasion of Britain. Caesar fought and won a civil war which left him undisputed master of the Roman world, and began extensive reforms of Roman society and government. He was proclaimed dictator for life, and heavily centralized the already faltering government of the weak Republic. Caesar's friend Marcus Brutus conspired with others to assassinate Caesar in hopes of saving the Republic. The dramatic assassination on the Ides of March was the catalyst for a second set of civil wars, which marked the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire under Caesar's grand-nephew and adopted son Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus. Caesar's military campaigns are known in detail from his own written Commentaries (Commentarii), and many details of his life are recorded by later historians such as Suetonius, Plutarch, and Cassius Dio.

You scored higher than 27% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 99% on Tactics

You scored higher than 36% on Guts

You scored higher than 67% on Ruthlessness

Vercingetorix

You scored 62 Wisdom, 60 Tactics, 59 Guts, and 52 Ruthlessness!

Leader of the Gauls, a chieftain of the Arverni. He was the leader of the great revolt against the Romans in 52 BC. Julius Caesar, upon hearing of the trouble, rushed to put it down. Vercingetorix was, however, an able leader and adopted the policy of retreating to heavy, natural fortifications and burning the Gallic towns to keep the Roman soldiers from living off the land. Caesar and his chief lieutenant Labienus lost in minor engagements, but when Vercingetorix shut himself up in Alesia and summoned all his Gallic allies to attack the besieging Romans, the true brilliance of Caesar appeared. He defeated the Gallic relieving force and took the fortress. Vercingetorix was captured and, after gracing Caesar's triumphal return to Rome, was put to death.

William Wallace

You scored 74 Wisdom, 73 Tactics, 69 Guts, and 54 Ruthlessness!

Like William Wallace, chances are you have no problem charging a larger, better trained, better equipped, better armed and armored English army with a band of naked drunken Scotsmen. I'm not contesting that you have balls. It's your brain function I'm worried about.

Scottish soldier and national hero. The first historical record of Wallace's activities concerns the burning of Lanark by Wallace and 30 men in May, 1297, and the slaying of the English sheriff, one of those whom Edward I of England had installed in his attempt to make good his claim to overlordship of Scotland. After the burning of Lanark many joined Wallace's forces, and under his leadership a disciplined army was evolved. Wallace marched on Scone and met an English force of more than 50,000 before Stirling Castle in Sept., 1297. The English, trying to cross a narrow bridge over the Forth River, were killed as they crossed, and their army was routed. Wallace crossed the border and laid waste several counties in the North of England. In December he returned to Scotland and for a short time acted as guardian of the realm for the imprisoned king, John de Baliol . In July, 1298, Edward defeated Wallace and his army at Falkirk, and forced him to retreat northward. His prestige lost, Wallace went to France in 1299 to seek the aid of King Philip IV, and he possibly went on to Rome. He is heard of again fighting in Scotland in 1304, but there was a price on his head, and in 1305 he was captured by Sir John de Menteith. He was taken to London in Aug., 1305, declared guilty of treason, and executed. The best-known source for the life of Wallace is a long romantic poem attributed to Blind Harry, written in the 15th century.

King Edward I

You scored 68 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 53 Guts, and 45 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 72% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 71% on Tactics

You scored higher than 44% on Guts

I am...

William Wallace

You scored 64 Wisdom, 77 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 47 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 53% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 69% on Tactics

You scored higher than 83% on Guts

You scored higher than 47% on Ruthlessness

...Not enough victories for my taste!

Archived