Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm getting married!!!

illone

Normally I don't share much personal information on the web, but this is just too huge and ES is the closest thing i have to a "internet" family. This will be my 2nd regular season here so I figure you guys deserve to get a tidbit of good news from my world out here in the desert.

I'm getting married!!!!

We haven't set a date yet, but we're not too worried about that just yet. I'm still getting used to saying the word fiance:laugh:. This woman only has one fatal flaw, she loves the Jets:doh:

I can live with that, though. At least it's not the Cowboys or someone in the NFCE.

Anyways, here are a few pics from the proposal evening/dinner.

Wish me luck:D.

Well hey, congrats bro that is way cool I have been married since march 2004 and nothing is better than that. Good luck with your new family and etc. At least she dont like the cowboys you said that right cause you definately be fighting. My wife is a hard core Broncos fan imagine that after that blockbuster trade bteween the Redskins and the Broncos, Portis for Bailey and a draft pick. Wow, I still get s##t bout that! Anyways you have a real pretty wife so good luck and have a great journey!

Archived