Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is to a Good Game

ThePackisback

7 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I'm always nervous about playing you guys. The year we won the SB we lost to you guys in Washington then 2 years ago you beat us bad on Sunday night football. Best wishes, here is to a great game with no injuries. The Skins have always been a classy team as well.

Damn; you again?

JK, but can you tell Rodgers to not thoroughly embarrass us? 35-10 is ok, just don't go stormtrooper on us, we're depressed as it is.

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

Damn; you again?

JK, but can you tell Rodgers to not thoroughly embarrass us? 35-10 is ok, just don't go stormtrooper on us, we're depressed as it is.

Im rooting for a blowout.  That way i can shut it off at halftime and do something productive on my sunday

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Im rooting for a blowout.  That way i can shut it off at halftime and do something productive on my sunday

I'm currently building a custom teardrop trailer.

Looks like i'll be getting a lot of work done on it sunday.

Thanks, you just reminded me, you made me think of Snyder and that reminded me to install a toilet in it. Dan is the brown floating log.

Just now, skins island connection said:

I'm currently building a custom teardrop trailer.

Looks like i'll be getting a lot of work done on it sunday.

Thanks, you just reminded me, you made me think of Snyder and that reminded me to install a toilet in it. Dan is the brown floating log.

Nice!  Did you fab the frame and all?

5 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

You'll be beating us by 21 points. Then one of our players will INT Rodgers and celebrate like we are about to finally catch up and beat your team. Then the same player will high step about 15 more yards and celebrate again with the team for emphasis.

And injuries,  dont forget injuries

4 hours ago, CTskin said:

The strong, gusty wind was certainly knocked out of our sails in the Colts loss, but this will be the test. I highly doubt that our D will brick wall Aaron Rodgers, so this offense will be forced to push it. The Packers D is a train wreck and they don't have the former Cowboys' coordinator like the Colts did (if that excuse is valid), so if we can't put up points in this one, I'll have a real hard time holding out any hope for this season. 

Packers D was a train wreck last year due to the entire secondary being injured (again).  Now we've got DBs for miles (though Kevin King is hurt again ?).  Even if King is out, that still leaves the rookies Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson who look really good so far, and veterans Tramon Williams and Davon House rounding out the top 4 CBs.  Clinton-Dix is a great all-around safety, and Brice a solid SS.  The D-line is scarey with Daniels, Clark, and now Wilkerson added to the mix.  With that kind of push up the middle combined with Matthews and Parry rushing the edges, Smith will have to keep his head on a swivel.  And Blake Martinez in the middle lead the league in tackles last season.

Don't think they'll just roll over and let the game turn into a shootout.

54 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hey @ThePackisback do you mind asking Rodgers to take a day off on Sunday? I read an article that said Aaron Rodgers has concern his knee will get worse. A day off will do him some good :D 

Rodgers is injury prone. He won't make it through the whole season without blowing it out as much as I hate to say it.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Packers D was a train wreck last year due to the entire secondary being injured (again).  Now we've got DBs for miles (though Kevin King is hurt again ?).  Even if King is out, that still leaves the rookies Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson who look really good so far, and veterans Tramon Williams and Davon House rounding out the top 4 CBs.  Clinton-Dix is a great all-around safety, and Brice a solid SS.  The D-line is scarey with Daniels, Clark, and now Wilkerson added to the mix.  With that kind of push up the middle combined with Matthews and Parry rushing the edges, Smith will have to keep his head on a swivel.  And Blake Martinez in the middle lead the league in tackles last season.

Don't think they'll just roll over and let the game turn into a shootout.

Seriously why do packers fans even give a **** about their d?  You have aaron ****ing rodgers.  Who took over for brett ****ing favre

#MostAnnoyingGodamFanbaseInTheNfl

#FrontRunning

#NeverKnowLosing

#ActLikeTheyreAllJustFolksyDairyFarmers

#OhAndYourStockIsReallyJustAPSL,Dummies

2 hours ago, zoony said:

Nice!  Did you fab the frame and all?

I used an old trailer frame I had and went from there.

It crossed my mind about doing the interior with a Redskins motif, but this is 'Mark 1' so its not gonna be as nice so i'll just go the usual or camo.

It WILL have a few safety features, just in case an unwanted animal, or, criminal, decides they want to try and enter. You know those damn Cowboy fans, they think they can take whatever they want, so I'm gonna paint the door like their endzone so I know they won't be able to cross...

Honestly, with Rodgers injured, and playing an away game... I think the Skins have a better chance than their fans give them credit for.  I think Rodgers is the best QB in football, but the Packers could easily be 0-2 right now if 1 play went different in each of their games (Chicago defender dropping a pass that hit him in the chest, and Minny missing a chip shot field goal).

2 hours ago, Nerm said:

Honestly, with Rodgers injured, and playing an away game... I think the Skins have a better chance than their fans give them credit for.  I think Rodgers is the best QB in football, but the Packers could easily be 0-2 right now if 1 play went different in each of their games (Chicago defender dropping a pass that hit him in the chest, and Minny missing a chip shot field goal).

Or 2-0 if not for a bull**** roughing the passer call on Matthews...

Atually @PokerPacker you picked the wrong week to play the Redskins. Gruden's teams typically lay and egg, play well, lay and egg, play well, wash-rinse-repeat.

Since we laid an egg last week, I expect them to play well this week, then get blown out by the Saints after the bye.

The Packers might still win, and probably will, but it would have been easier if it was last week, or every alternating week after the bye week. 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:04 PM, zoony said:

Seriously why do packers fans even give a **** about their d?  You have aaron ****ing rodgers.  Who took over for brett ****ing favre

The 2010 Super Bowl victory would not have happened without a stout D coming together.  Gotta be able to play all three phases of the game.

Archived