Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Lol why go for 2? Coaches going for 2 when they shouldn't is the theme of the week (Vrabel).

The only thing that could make it that much better is if the Giants score a TD and miss the 2pt conversion and lose by 2.

In a way I want the Giants to maybe eek out a win just so that they won't be AS desperate next Sunday.

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

In a way I want the Giants to maybe eek out a win just so that they won't be AS desperate next Sunday.

I'd much rather they come in deflated from being virtually eliminated than knowing their one win away from being a game and a half out of first place in the division. 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

I'd much rather they come in deflated from being virtually eliminated than knowing their one win away from being a game and a half out of first place in the division. 

Yeah good point.  The more they lose the more dysfunctional they will be.  I want OBJ to be all worked up and be off his game.  I do feel bad for Barkley though, he's got so much talent.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Yeah good point.  The more they lose the more dysfunctional they will be.  I want OBJ to be all worked up and be off his game.  I do feel bad for Barkley though, he's got so much talent.

I predict an OBJ meltdown this Sunday.  You know Norman is thinking about it.

Archived