Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Conflict of Interest Thread: Shearing the Sheep

LadySkinsFan

39 minutes ago, zoony said:

Sears and Kmart are slashing inventory, period

This is why the left needs to STFU.  People are so immune to whining and ****ing and crying that the real serious stuff is getting lumped in with the everyday 

Um....your President is the one that made the Ivanka stuff a big deal. Not the "left" lol

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think zoony has a point.  The left keeps crying wolf at every single thing.  It will cause issue when the wolf really shows up.

Again, the left isn't the one ****ing and moaning about where this girls cloths arnt being sold lol

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think zoony has a point.  The left keeps crying wolf at every single thing.  It will cause issue when the wolf really shows up.

After 8 years of the right claiming that Obama was a Kenyan, Muslim, terrorist traitor who was going to take all the guns, rip up the constitution, and institute Sharia. After millions and millions of dollars and years of investigating fake scandals regarding Hillary Clinton... GOP leaders calling for her imprisonment. Fox News hosting nightly panels about her dementia and other health problems. After feeding a base that believes Hillary has a body double, rapes children in a pizza parlor, could very likely be an actual demon...

They nominated a candidate who has no qualifications, who lies freely and without remorse, who refuses to release his taxes (as promised), who made fun of a physically disabled man on live television (and then lied about it), who suggested that people could assassinate his political opponent (and then lied about it), who encouraged Russia to do further hacking, who insulted our military and generals, who insulted John McCain for getting captured & tortured, who was exposed in a tape released only weeks before the election saying that he likes to grab women by their genitals, who responded to that tape by trotting out women who had accused Bill Clinton of sexual impropriety as props, who said he would look into getting rid of all the Muslims, who called for a total and complete ban on Muslims, who admitted during a presidential debate that he doesn't pay taxes and reasoned that it makes him smart (really it makes him rich enough to have good lawyers), who refuses to acknowledge that he condoned the war in Iraq even though it is right on tape, etc, etc, etc...

And they ELECTED him?!?!?!?

And since then he has spent his presidency telling everyone that most of his campaign promises were bull****, trying to autocratically ram through his clumsy, poorly thought out orders, surrounding himself with some of the least qualified and most dangerous individuals to ever hold such high positions in our government's history, and generally acting like an incompetent child.

There have got to be AT LEAST 100 things that Donald Trump has said or done that would have been automatic disqualifiers for any other presidential candidate in history but because he has deluged us with them, pointing out any of those 100 things or any of the hundreds upon hundreds of slightly less impactful wrongs he is perpetrating is now crying wolf. Instead, we have to sit back and wait silently until he does something so incredibly horrible that it is unprecedented in our country's history.

The truth is, this campaign, election, and presidency are a national embarrassment. As long as they are being honest, I find no fault in the people who criticize Donald Trump for every single misstep he makes. Nobody on either side of the aisle should tolerate this. The man is dangerous and so is the movement that put him where he is. This idea that people need to give him a chance or quit pointing out every time he says or does something repugnant is also dangerous.

edit: and if Zoony had a point, his "shut the **** up you whiny little ****es" delivery was a poor way to present it.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

After 8 years of the right claiming that Obama was a Kenyan, Muslim, terrorist traitor who was going to......

Blah blah blah

All valid points.  All things that have been said already.

And once again when someone pointed out something the left is doing that isn't helping them, the response is instead to point out what the right did that was worse.

I'm going to laugh when the left keeps this up and gets their ass kicked in 2018 also.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

All valid points.  All things that have been said already.

And once again when someone pointed out something the left is doing that isn't helping them, the response is instead to point out what the right did that was worse.

I'm going to laugh when the left keeps this up and gets their ass kicked in 2018 also.

But what's the alternative? Giving them free reign? Letting them think that everyone is behind them because there are no oppositional voices when they do insane, idiotic, abusive, unconstitutional or criminal acts?

The difference though is striking. FOX News, the GOP, etc. complained about things that just weren't true. Sometimes, they made these things up entirely. The liberals are reacting to the actions and statements of the President. Actions that multiple courts have already declared unconstitutional, scholars point out are against the law, or that break/threaten treaties with our allies. 

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yes well, being trained to believe that democrats are the enemy and the greatest evil known to man will do that to you I guess. If I were a Republican I wouldn't find it amusing at all that the GOP voted in an idiot and I certainly wouldn't be enthusiastic about the idea that we'll do it again in four years. But hey, at least a democrat didn't win. Screw ethics, morals, everything our party is supposed to stand for. That's all that matters.

It should have stopped being funny to you when Donald Trump won the "Republican" nomination.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Trump being elected President is the culmination of the dumbing down of America.

dunno about culmination...never underestimate the capacity available for wrong and stupid and how popular they seem...

32 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

By the way, your side kicked the left's ass in this election in the same sense that your Patriots won the Super Bowl. Oh, I sort of liked Republicanism but once they lost to Ignorance & Stupidity in the playoffs, I realized that was the team I was pulling for all along.

35 minutes ago, Burgold said:

But what's the alternative? Giving them free reign? Letting them think that everyone is behind them because there are no oppositional voices when they do insane, idiotic, abusive, unconstitutional or criminal acts?

The difference though is striking. FOX News, the GOP, etc. complained about things that just weren't true. Sometimes, they made these things up entirely. The liberals are reacting to the actions and statements of the President. Actions that multiple courts have already declared unconstitutional, scholars point out are against the law, or that break/threaten treaties with our allies. 

Pick your battles.  Just the same as I have to do.  If everything he does is made out to be the worst thing ever, when the worst thing does come it will be viewed as the left just crying again.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yes well, being trained to believe that democrats are the enemy and the greatest evil known to man will do that to you I guess. If I were a Republican I wouldn't find it amusing at all that the GOP voted in an idiot and I certainly wouldn't be enthusiastic about the idea that we'll do it again in four years. But hey, at least a democrat didn't win. Screw ethics, morals, everything our party is supposed to stand for. That's all that matters.

It should have stopped being funny to you when Donald Trump won the "Republican" nomination.

I don't find it amusing at all.  And I don't hate democrats.  I have even voted for a few.  But the left not learning from their mistakes is humorous  (actually it's sad and concerning but I try to laugh).  I am the one that also went and un-registered as a Republican also so don't try to paint it as my team.

I don't really disagree with you about picking your battles, Greatbuzz. The crazy thing is that Trump keeps one-upping his game. Every time we think he's doing the worst thing ever... he finds a way to do something even worse.

It's dizzying!

(Partly kidding.)

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

By the way, your side kicked the left's ass in this election in the same sense that your Patriots won the Super Bowl. Oh, I sort of liked Republicanism but once they lost to Ignorance & Stupidity in the playoffs, I realized that was the team I was pulling for all along.

The left doesn't have the majority of anything.  Governors, state governments, congress.  Anything!  How to you determine an ass kicking?

Just now, Burgold said:

I don't really disagree with you about picking your battles, Greatbuzz. The crazy thing is that Trump keeps one-upping his game. Every time we think he's doing the worst thing ever... he finds a way to do something even worse.

It's dizzying!

(Partly kidding.)

Oh I agree.  It's a train wreck.  But at the end of the day do you really care about the white house talking about Ivanka s clothing line in the grand scheme of things?

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

But the left not learning from their mistakes is humorous  (actually it's sad and concerning but I try to laugh).

Seems to me the election was lost / won by Hillary not exciting her voters while Trump and all the fake news and pretty much the GOP as a whole whipped their base into a frenzy with a bunch of bull**** and appeals to the worst of human nature. I hope that the left doesn't learn any lessons from that.

Nah, and if you noticed I never posted about that one... unless it was to make a snide joke.

Sure, it is an abuse of power... but mainly it's uncouth. Considering Bannon's actively trying to destroy almost everything the Constitution stands for Ivanka's clothing line is pretty small potatoes.

Archived