Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

• 2 weeks later...

I had major foot surgery this summer as a result of cumulative damage from playing OL in football. The problem was hallux rigidus which my orthopedic surgeon told me is also called lineman's toe. In fact, when I first went to see him he said he'd seen my x-ray and asked if I'd played OL. Anyway, it was a success (joint replacement) and I'm on the mend. However I was out of the office for 6 weeks. 

When I returned, my boss, a Gnats fan, had bought an OBJ Fathead and put various bits of it up in my office, including the life-size version of him catching a pass. Long story short, he got me good. It took me a while to figure out how to retaliate, but I finally came up with something. I put it in the toilet next to his office. 

20160930_165833_1476965877061_resized.jpg

**** OBJYN, **** Mara and **** the Giants!

Edited by MassSkinsFan
  • Like 9

On 10/5/2016 at 11:16 PM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Josh Brown getting just a one game suspension is all the proof you need that **** Goodell is John Mara's ****. It's beyond absurd. 

Josh Brown admitted to physically and emotionally abusing his wife

Giants kicker Josh Brown admitted to physically and emotionally abusing his wife and called himself a sex-addicted "deviant" who viewed himself as "God" and his wife as "my slave", according to entries in his own journals, emails to his wife, and a letter he wrote to friends, which were obtained by SNY.

Those damning confessions came from journals and emails turned over to police by Brown's now ex-wife Molly, after the kicker was arrested in May 2015 and charged with a fourth-degree domestic violence assault, and released on Wednesday by the Kings County (Wash.) Sherriff's Office. The incident led to Brown being suspended for the Giants' season opener as punishment for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Brown famously described the incident as "just a moment," even after police documents showed that Molly had accused him of "more than 20" instances of domestic violence. In his emails and journal entries -- part of 165 pages of documents released by the Kings County Sherriff -- he paints an entirely different picture.

"I have physically, mentally, emotionally and verbally been a repulsive man," Brown wrote in one of his journal entries. Just below that he circled the words "I have abused my wife."

Josh went even further in a letter he wrote to friends in March, 2014, apparently as part of his counseling sessions with Molly, saying his issues with his behavior towards women date back to when he was "molested as a young boy (around 6)".

"I have been a liar for most of my life," he wrote. "I made selfish decisions to use and abuse women starting at the age of 7 to fill this void. I objectified women and never really worried about the pain and hurt I caused them. My ability to connect emotionally to other people was zero. My empathy levels were zero.

"Because I never handled these underlying issues I became an abuser and hurt Molly physically, emotionally and verbally. I viewed myself as God basically and she was my slave."

Good lord...

In August, Giants president and CEO John Mara defended the team's decision to re-sign the kicker and said the team was "comfortable" retaining Brown.

"When we made the decision to re-sign Josh back in (2016), we were certainly aware of the arrest," Mara said. "We were also aware of the allegations associated with that arrest and the fact that the charges were dropped within a couple of days after the arrest. Based on the facts and circumstances that we were aware of at that time, we were comfortable with our decision to re-sign him."

Looking good Mara, you dumb ****ing cheating clown. 

What a joke. Guys get fined for celebrating, Brady gets suspended four games for allegedly deflating a ball, but a guy who abuses his wife only gets one game. Of course, he's a Giant, so there's that. If he were a Redskin he'd have gotten suspended for the season with consideration for a lifetime ban.

People laugh when I say NY teams/players get the benefit of the doubt and leagues tend to favor them but look at this crap, its absolutely true.

• Like 2

ooooh boy I am here for this. The always 110% professional, honorable, infallible NY Giants franchise and its amazing, fair owner is getting thoroughly exposed as the frauds they are. A long ****ing time coming. I'll I need is for Dancing Boy to finally breakdown and fight Eli and my life will be complete

Sucks that it takes a poor woman being emotionally and physically abused though.

**** Josh Brown and everyone that loves him.

And mothe**** John Mara

• Like 2