Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Weekly TV Maps

samy316

Hello All:

I didn't see a new thread created on this, so I decided to start one for the season.  This will be the weekly tv maps thread, which will let everyone know where the Skins games will air.  These maps come from a website called 506sports.com.  Here are the maps for Week 1 for both CBS & Fox:

CBS Early:

week1tvmap.0.png

Fox:

qlvftHl.png

CBS Late:

VpLuMgt.png

Jets vs. Browns. What the hell did I do to deserve that on my TV screen?

Oh right, I moved to Pittsburgh. Because I'm a dumbass.

Yup same game here in CT too...does the NFL WANT to punish us???

It will be pretty strange the day we find ourselves being excited about teams that are bad now when they start being great again and not wanting to watch the teams that are great now when they start being bad

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the maps for Week 4.  Credit goes to 506sports.com:

CBS Slot (Singleheader):

RED = Oakland @ Chicago
BLUE = Kansas City @ Cincinnati [incl AK/HI]
GREEN = Houston @ Atlanta
YELLOW = Cleveland @ San Diego (late)

PURPLE = Jacksonville @ Indianapolis04-CBS-P.png

Fox Early Slot:

RED = Philadelphia @ Washington [incl AK/HI]
BLUE = NY Giants @ Buffalo
GREEN = Carolina @ Tampa Bay

04-FOX-E-P.png

Fox Late Slot:

RED = Green Bay @ San Francisco [incl AK/HI]
BLUE = St. Louis @ Arizona
GREEN = Minnesota @ Denver

04-FOX-L-P.png

samy316, what is that supposed to show? dont the maps come out every wednesday?

That is supposed to show which areas of the country get whatever games are scheduled.  These are preliminary maps as of right now.  They could change between now and this Thursday when stations make their final call on which games they will air.  I can't imagine any major changes right now, but maybe some stations might switch out of PHI-WSH, and show NYG-BUF instead if those affiliates deem that NYG-BUF is a more competitive and compelling game.

That is supposed to show which areas of the country get whatever games are scheduled.  These are preliminary maps as of right now.  They could change between now and this Thursday when stations make their final call on which games they will air.  I can't imagine any major changes right now, but maybe some stations might switch out of PHI-WSH, and show NYG-BUF instead if those affiliates deem that NYG-BUF is a more competitive and compelling game.

ah ok just saw the codes.

Not sure if that 2nd set of maps posted are accurate as I checked this morning and my program guide for Week 4 is saying my local Fox affiliate gets NYG-BUF rather than WSH-PHI even though our game is the #1 game listed on the pecking order, a division game, and neither game really affects the local teams (SF & OAK) in any way.  

Unless my program guide is outdated and changes somewhere during the week. It is unusual that the following week's games are listed this soon other than the local teams, TNF, SNF, & MNF. 

Week 4 NFL Announcers courtesy of the506.com forum

Fox:
1:00 PM ET
    Giants at Bills:  Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Laura Okmin
    Eagels at Redskins: Dick Stockton, David Diehl, Kristina Pink
    Panthers at Buccaneers: Chris Myers, Ronder Barber, Jennifer Hale

4:25 PM
    Packers at 49ers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews
    Rams at Cardinals: Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Tony Siragusa
    Vikings at Broncos: Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver

CBS:

Miami Dolphins vs. NY Jets, 9:30 AM EST (London) Ian Eagle Dan Fouts
1:00pm
Houston Texans @ Atlanta Falcons, 1 PM Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
Kansas City Chiefs @ Cincinnati Bengals, 1 PM Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
Oakland Raiders @ Chicago Bears, 1 PM  Greg Gumbel Trent Green
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts, 1 PM Tom McCarthy, Adam Archuleta
4:05 PM
Cleveland Browns @ San Diego Chargers, 4:05 PM Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker, Steve Beuerlein

I wonder if there is a possibility of any blacked out games when you're using the NFL game pass outside of the US... I'm not too familiar with their rules

Blackouts rules only apply to the home markets (which I believe is defined as any station broadcasting within 75 miles of the home team's stadium), but fans of the road team have no problem watching the games.  I'd imagine that the international version of gamepass is unaffected by NFL blackout rules.

Looks like a lot more neutral markets are switching from Eagles-Redskins to Giants-Bills.  The maps will be updated later today or tomorrow at the latest, but Giants-Bills might be the primary game now at 1PM on FOX this week, surpassing the Eagles-Redskins game.  Makes sense, since Giants-Bills might be a better game for neutral fans.  The public probably thinks the game will be either a disaster for the Skins, or just a bad game in general to distribute to a large audience.

Its probably going to be like this until the Skins show that they can at least keep games competitive. Last year was awful.

Updates are in, just like I thought, almost everyone in the nation got switched out of Eagles-Redskins in favor of Giants-Bills.  Here is what the map looks like:

fox1.jpg?w=640&h=467

They also switched the Fox late game in many markets as well.  Packers-49ers is going to a lot less markets as well:

fox2.jpg?w=640&h=469

Here is the CBS maps too:

cbs1.jpg?w=640&h=500

Archived