Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

My favorite show.  I got into it mid-season last year.  Caught up via Hulu and haven't missed an episode since.

I have heard that they are only introducing Barry Allan sans Flash powers on Arrow though.  A little disappointing but I am sure the writers won't blow it.  Can't wait for December 4th.  The previews for that episode look intense.

One of best shows on TV is you're into the whole superhero/fantasy thing.

The Flash will be introduced in two weeks and then spun off into his own show.

attachicon.gifarrow-2.jpg

My favorite show.  I got into it mid-season last year.  Caught up via Hulu and haven't missed an episode since.

I have heard that they are only introducing Barry Allan sans Flash powers on Arrow though.  A little disappointing but I am sure the writers won't blow it.  Can't wait for December 4th.  The previews for that episode look intense.

I can't wait to see The Flash.

They've been foreshadowing the Flash the past 3-4 episodes with various new's stories talking about a new S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator going online. I'm guessing this will be the storyline on how he got his speed (an accident maybe??).

Originally, they were going to do a self-contained backdoor pilot episode next season for The Flash. But, the powers that be decided to scrap that and do a normal pilot episode outside of the Arrow show.

As an aside..with his half burned face...Slade Wilson is looking very Deathstroke like. 

:)

It also looks like he (Barry Allen) will be investigating his mother's death and maybe trying to clear his Dad's name (something that falls in line with some of his comic book backstories)...  

rip-hunter-chalkboard-with-the-flash.png

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping to actually see Flash in action, but I guess we'll have to wait for his new show to debut.

I like how this season is shaping up with the multitude of angles(League of Assassins, Summer Glau character's corportate takeover, and Brother Blood). Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The Flash got his powers tonight. :)

Spoiler much!!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!??

Come on man!!

That said, I just found Arrow about a week ago on Netflix, watched all of season one there, found a streaming site and watched season two episodes 1-3 and then watched the rest in Hulu.

The internet should be considered a super power!

• 1 month later...

For those who watch, any predictions on where things are heading?

I don't think we will really see Deathstroke in action until the season finale and both Arrow and Canary are going to be shocked their old friend is alive (seems like the type of cliffhanger these writers LOVE).

I am still curious what exactly they are going to do with Roy.  Are we getting Speedy, Red Arrow, Arsenal, or something new altogether?  I was surprised how quickly Roy became aware of Ollie's identity.

For those who watch, any predictions on where things are heading?

I don't think we will really see Deathstroke in action until the season finale and both Arrow and Canary are going to be shocked their old friend is alive (seems like the type of cliffhanger these writers LOVE).

I am still curious what exactly they are going to do with Roy.  Are we getting Speedy, Red Arrow, Arsenal, or something new altogether?  I was surprised how quickly Roy became aware of Ollie's identity.

For some reason I think we're getting Speedy/Red Arrow.

I think eventually they'll find a cure for Roy and he'll be trained to be an archer.

I hope it's Arsenal...and while I'm glad Oliver exposed his identity to Roy, I don't see how his sister is going to be kept in the dark for much longer (or for that matter, how he will be able to keep his secret from Laurel). Really, if anyone should have been let it on the secret, it should have been her.

BTW  - the episode on March 26th is titled "Birds of Prey" and the Huntress is supposed to return along with Black Canary...it would be cool if Barbara Gordon showed up but I don't see how that could happen unless her name was dropped somehow...

edit..when Bronze Tiger's "lawyer" showed up and asked him if he would join a squad (or did she say team, I can't remember)..was she foreshadowing the Suicide Squad? That was Amanda Waller, right (the same one who kidnapped Diggle earlier this season)?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Suicide_Squad_(New_Earth)

Interesting episode last night..and I just don't get why Oliver is a hoe.

That said..the Sarah Lance & Nyssa Raatko (ah Ghul) scenes were epic.

For the love of god though, please give Laurel something else to do other than be drunk/drugged and/or hating her little thought to be dead sister for not being dead. Her reaction was stupid.

Interesting episode last nigh.and I just don't get why Oliver is a hoe.

That said..the Sarah Lance & Nyssa Raatko (ah Ghul) scenes were epic.

For the love of god though, please give Laurel something else to do other than be drunk/drugged and/or hating her little thought to be dead sister for not being dead. Her reaction was stupid.

I think she will get a bigger role Her middle name in the show is dinah as is the name of the black canary in the comics. I think some major stories will happen still

I think she will get a bigger role Her middle name in the show is dinah as is the name of the black canary in the comics. I think some major stories will happen still

Except Sarah is the Canary. So unless they kill Sarah off and Laurel takes up the mantle, I don't see how she will be anything other than a drain on the plotline.

The entire drugs/downward spiral angle seems so contrived. 

Archived