Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

There's really nothing Thompson can say, knowing who his woman is. Women like that take something from you that you never get back. It's like a different version of the sunken place, imo

And that's fodder for opponents on the court. If you want to get in his head how do you not mention her? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

VoMNq.gif

Gotta be some gain to go with that pain.  nobody except maybe Gary Busey is waking up dreaming of eating some captain hooks

Fine he gets hit by a car, my sympathies.  But LeBron with Jordan's "heart" could wipe out ISIS.

I still don't expect the Celtics to make it but I think they would be a better matchup for the Warriors in the Finals than Cleveland. They could compete with GSW's small ball lineup. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

There's really nothing Thompson can say, knowing who his woman is. Women like that take something from you that you never get back. It's like a different version of the sunken place, imo

"Yo, I heard your boo had a sex tape, too.  You was in it, right?"

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

LeBron's shapeup could wipe out ISIS

Dude already has a mushroom cloud formed on top of his head. ISIS ain't ready for that superior fire power...

BOS starting to run away with it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

How can you hate that?  He was practically howling in Thompson's face.  I loved it.  Thompson got in his feelings about it too.  The howling was too much for Thompson to bear.  Hahaha

I can't stand them.  I think they are genuinely terrible people.  Good heels though.

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There is no way possible for the Wizards to be the best team in the east next season, is there?

Not unless you want to repeat the cycle of:

1.) Y'all don't want it!

2.) We're hurt, but y'all still don't want it!

3.) We're hurt and we suck, and hate each other, but y'all still dont want it!

4.) TOLD y'all you didn't want it!

5.) The World Is Ours

6.) What just happened?

*Next Season*

1.) Y'all don't want it!

The viciousness must end. It's not healthy.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Cavs are done for the night.  Still think they're going to win the series, but they're not even trying any more.

Celtics don't play well on the road, but I don't know if you wanna play that game, letting these youngins smell blood so quickly

Edited by Mr. Sinister

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There is no way possible for the Wizards to be the best team in the east next season, is there?

Why you asking questions you don't want the answer to?

Sure, we hit on a center with that 1st round pick, there's a chance, but we're going to get to a point that Brooks can't get us over the top no matter how much talent we have.  You think I'm mad about LG for the Redskins, I just cannot compute how we threw away every single thing we learned about playing without Wall when he got back.  As p***y as the Raptors were, they were asking us to bend them over, we took too long folding our pants like that light-skinned dude on "She's Got to Have It" and left to the second round.

Despicable.

Image result for despicable daffy

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not unless you want to repeat the cycle of:

1.) Y'all don't want it!

2.) We're hurt, but y'all still don't want it!

3.) We're hurt and we suck, and hate each other, but y'all still dont want it!

4.) TOLD y'all you didn't want it!

5.) The World Is Ours

6.) What just happened?

*Next Season*

1.) Y'all don't want it!

The viciousness must end. It's not healthy.

Want it?  We don't have a single person inside the building who knows how to get it.  As crazy as Wall is, he's still waiting for someone to show him how to do it.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Cavs are done for the night.  Still think they're going to win the series, but they're not even trying any more.

Like, why?  Are you looking at the box score?  Sure, they have the best player, but Celtics are totally the better team. We've seen this before, you've seen this before, everybody wants ice cream.

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Single digit lead late against Lebron is never safe.  He's stolen a million games.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Why you asking questions you don't want the answer to?

Sure, we hit on a center with that 1st round pick, there's a chance, but we're going to get to a point that Brooks can't get us over the top no matter how much talent we have.  You think I'm mad about LG for the Redskins, I just cannot compute how we threw away every single thing we learned about playing without Wall when he got back.  As p***y as the Raptors were, they were asking us to bend them over, we took too long folding our pants like that light-skinned dude on "She's Got to Have It" and left to the second round.

Despicable.

Want it?  We don't have a single person inside the building who knows how to get it.  As crazy as Wall is, he's still waiting for someone to show him how to do it.

Oh I know. But every year for like the last four years, I've kept hearing "We comin', look out, you not ready," something like that, and every year, I set my watch, because it's like listening to an alcoholic tell me they're finally gonna get clean While chugging some lite beer or something, lol.