Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

28 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Kyrie Irving forfeited his ability to sign a DPVE by getting himself traded.

Maybe he's counting on an Uncle Drew movie franchise making up that lost income.

Do they still hand out Razzies? That **** looks like a strong contender. Looks too slapstick

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Do they still hand out Razzies? That **** looks like a strong contender. Looks too slapstick

The preview got a lot of laughs in the theater I was in when I watched Infinity Wars.

That's not saying much though.  Parks and Rec fan?  The people of my city are Pawnee-level stupid.

• Haha 1

Hmm... I just got in and about to check on this one, but looks like LeBron is dominating the box score again and Celtics only down by 5.  Cool, Future GOAT has 19 in the 1st, that doesn't mean that will be enough, not if the rest of the team is hot f'n garbage.

If you want to pick the Cavs to win the series, fine, but I'm assuming you expectations is that LeBron won't have to do it by himself.  Um....

8 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Jaylen Brown is legit.

I thought Jon Hamm's movie "Beirut" was easily gonna win for laziest/worst movie title of the year.  And then I saw the trailer for Dwayne Johnson's "Skyscraper".

All it took for me was the scene at the Super Bowl spot trailer when he jumps and loses his prosthesis or some ****. Lost it :rofl89:

• Haha 1

I hate when I hear a commentator say "watch so and so team, they're going to be around for a long time". I've heard that for so many teams the last 2-3 decades that end prematurely from injury and free agency. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

Lebron hit a turnaround fadeaway three.  Once he starts hitting straight up bull**** shots, you know there's just no guarding him that night.

He hits another fadeaway shot as a like this... Beast. 

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Hot Take:  LeBron will never take over as GOAT.

Fixed. 

• Like 2

Nice move from Tatum. Still can't believe that pic I saw today floating around of LeBron chilling with the kid sized version of him. If that ain't bad enough, apparently it was when he was still with Miami. **** feels weird, man lol. If this is what  30 feels like, these last 6-7 weeks are gonna be like my post youngin years bucket list

6 minutes ago, AJ* said:

I hate when I hear a commentator say "watch so and so team, they're going to be around for a long time". I've heard that for so many teams the last 2-3 decades that end prematurely from injury and free agency. 

Philly is next. They're a hom dai away from that **** going caput.

Shots are not falling, but like @CrypticVillain they will, and if you don't believe they are the better team, you will.  They are doing the little thing except scoring, LeBron has just as many points as the rest of his team combined, how can you possibly be okay with them representing the Eastern Conference?  You aren't? Cool, I feel you. WTF?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Shots are not falling, but like @CrypticVillain they will, and if you don't believe they are the better team, you will.  They are doing the little thing except scoring, LeBron has just as many points as the rest of his team combined, how can you possibly be okay with them representing the Eastern Conference?  You aren't? Cool, I feel you. WTF?

The Celtics are playing like a veteran team that can turn it on any time they want lol. Maybe it's youthful arrogance but they need to wake up and start moving the ball. They're starting to look like Houston a bit with all of this one on one play. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

The Celtics are playing like a veteran team that can turn it on any time they want lol. Maybe it's youthful arrogance but they need to wake up and start moving the ball. They're starting to look like Houston a bit with all of this one on one play. 

Celtics may not have enough time to take lead since there's too little time in the half, but GD, this is your chance to cut it as close as you can with LeBron out.  Close your snapchat, kiddies, and go to the finals.  It's yours, act like it...

Image result for runway night

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

LeBron is so soft I want to beat him senseless with a teddy bear. Come the F on, man, you're Altered Carbon and Westworld combined, what the hell was that?

Never underestimate tall skinny strength, plus raw shoulder to the jaw 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Even Westworld hosts need some cortical brain juice refills :rofl89:

I need to watch that show

Van Gundy :rofl89:

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I got so spoiled growing up watching elite big men. If there's one thing that drives me crazy is big men that go up soft and miss a layup for the "And 1". Lamarcus Aldridge is the poster boy for that. 

• Haha 1