Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Bonez3 said:

Durant and Harden are unguardable. Crazy to think how good that OKC team woulda been

Unreal when you really think about it, they DRAFTED a potential superteam and got nothing out of it. Zero.

Hot Take:  Boston would beat Houston.

Yeah I don’t know if Kobe ruined D’Antonio or what but he should just be running similar to the Nash suns tempo stuff with this team of nasty 3pt shooters. The iso is nice when you get in the half court against a good defense and need a bucket but you can’t rely on Harden always doing that for you. 

Either way, it’s still been a fun game and will be an entertaining series 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ooh, Ian Malcom is back. Didn't notice that. I'm all I'd out, but I'd go back just to see him and Pratt team up.

They keep leaking one scene after the other in each trailer.  I'd go just to see a lion and t-rex in the same place together, you kidding me?

image.jpeg.b5d8450e9d7f36fcd6aabe97183c3f34.jpeg

Edited by Renegade7

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ooh, Ian Malcom is back. Didn't notice that. I'm all JP'd out, but I'd go back just to see him and Pratt team up.

Raptors coming into kids bedrooms and ****. So ridiculous. :rofl89:

I wanted this to be a good series, but it appears that we all know the outcome already. Unfortunately, so does Houston.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah I don’t know if Kobe ruined D’Antonio or what but he should just be running similar to the Nash suns tempo stuff with this team of nasty 3pt shooters. The iso is nice when you get in the half court against a good defense and need a bucket but you can’t rely on Harden always doing that for you. 

Either way, it’s still been a fun game and will be an entertaining series 

D'Antonio is not doing a very good job of maximizing what he has.  He's gone straight Scott Brooks on us.

• Like 1

Every time Harden misses a shot or has a turnover that dude just stops lol. He doesn't even try to get back on defense. That last 3 by Klay it took Harden over 20 seconds just to cross half court lol.

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I wanted this to be a good series, but it appears that we all know the outcome already. Unfortunately, so does Houston.

I know it's cliche to say "1 Game", but seriously, its been pointed out Houston has been like this more or less all season.  Not many teams can handle Harden and Paul coming for your soul, which explains the record, but GS can.  I'll give D'Antoni the chance to re-evaluate his life, but I'm not optimistic.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Raptors coming into kids bedrooms and ****. So ridiculous. 

Jurassic World took some of the good parts of JP and made a good movie out of it to me. 

This one looks like they took the worst part of the Lost World, the weird ass San Diego part and just rolled it into its own movie. Wtf. 

I was on board when when it was back on the island rescuing the dinosaurs and a volcano erupts. Now? Ugh. My love for dinosaurs will not betray me tho. I’ll be there opening night 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 2