Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

LeBron is being such a ****.

I know, man  :)

Tell 'em all those times you played ball indoors with 90+ degree heat and cramped up, and played through it. You ever cramped anything other than moving your hand over a cursor before? 

There are no excuses, but please try not stroll into moron territory when calling someone a **** over the internet from your air conditioned (assumed) residence.

That was a pathetic finish for Miami. LeBron is going to have a hell of a time living this down. He better hope that Miami wins the next one.

San Antonio will get killed for having a broken down Arena. Lebron get paid to do more Gatorade commercials.

If you're giving **** to LeBron right now, you've clearly never played competitive sports before

Cramps can be unbearable at times. I'm speaking as a baseball player, I couldn't imagine trying to run up and down a court like that

Please, like every other player for both teams wasn't dealing with dehydration too. Yet LeBron was the only one being a **** about it. He screwed his team.

I know, man  :)

Tell 'em all those times you played ball indoors with 90+ degree heat and cramped up, and played through it. You ever cramped anything other than moving your hand over a cursor before? 

There are no excuses, but please try not stroll into moron territory when calling someone a **** over the internet from your air conditioned (assumed) residence.

Go on, finish making those excuses for him. I know it'll help you feel better.

Have some of you getting on Lebron played through cramps??? Some of you guys...

I am not getting on him. Dog, I have had Charlie horses that had me in tears...

But I know how this world operates. I know the internet is a brutal place. And LeBron has got criticized for making the right play during games. He's going get killed for this.

Have some of you getting on Lebron played through cramps??? Some of you guys...

No they haven't. It's not possible. You literally can't run on legs that have cramped up. If you manage to stop yourself from cursing loudly where kids can hear you, it's a victory.

You wanted to stop the game because it got hot? These are pro athletes, the manliest of manly men. You don't wave the game off because it gets hot.

Who needs lights? I played in the dark as a kid. These are grown men, they scurred of the night. Lool

These guys on this forum cry when they get a cramp in their big toe.

Pops shirt is soaking wet. Not one dry spot.