Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm really getting tired of defending your video game *** team against all these new Houston Rockets converts if that's how its gonna be.  Watchya'll gonna do if you don't win this year?  Sign another all-star? 

Edited by Renegade7

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I envision Harden or Paul one on one with Curry, and them applying a Toasty level cossover,  he immediately falls backwards as both his feet completely detach in shock, still trying to play defense by themselves, like Thing/Cloverfield Paradox.

Don’t be absurd. Curry already took Paul’s soul and Harden is well Harden. BareDangerousBlackfish-size_restricted.g

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Do you guys remember that time that Jordan tried to dunk on a triple team from halfcourt with about 5 seconds left on the clock even though he had a teammate wide open?  Beat the buzzer and it should have been an And-1 but there was no call.

The other team had been hacking all game.

No, but I'm sure sticks will be around to tell us about it in a few weeks...

19 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No, but I'm sure sticks will be around to tell us about it in a few weeks...

It was a crazy play to end an even crazier game.  Tons of injuries and very loose whistles.  Jordan actually kind of jumped off one of his defenders's head as he jumped over him to make the play.  It was a good demonstration of the ridiculous god-given length and leaping ability he brought to the SG position that made him so dominant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1